spinning between classes

Krispy !

Hey raiders i had a 4 hour break from uni today between 10 and 2 so decided to flick some metals in the harbour and see what was around. I was using my stradic 1000 and a 1-3kg flick stick with 6lb braid and 6lb leader with a little 7g metal. First 15 mins not a touch then finally got abit more distance than usual as the wind died down i came up tight to a nice bonito which gave abit of a fight then came in. It went 44cm. Shortly after spun up a smaller bonito around 35cm and a 45cm frigate which gave me a good run on light gear. Went dead for half an hour then spun up a smaller bonito again around 35cm before calling it quits. Interesting to note that there were no bustups at all u was just casting blind so the fish must be holding abit deeper. Not a bad session and now back at uni waiting for class.

post-11865-0-12173400-1456971852_thumb.jpgpost-11865-0-38716500-1456971873_thumb.jpgpost-11865-0-25332700-1456971893_thumb.jpg

Edited by Krispy !

Hey raiders i had a 4 hour break from uni today between 10 and 2 so decided to flick some metals in the harbour and see what was around. I was using my stradic 1000 and a 1-3kg flick stick with 6lb braid and 6lb leader with a little 7g metal. First 15 mins not a touch then finally got abit more distance than usual as the wind died down i came up tight to a nice bonito which gave abit of a fight then came in. It went 44cm. Shortly after spun up a smaller bonito around 35cm and a 45cm frigate which gave me a good run on light gear. Went dead for half an hour then spun up a smaller bonito again around 35cm before calling it quits. Interesting to note that there were no bustups at all u was just casting blind so the fish must be holding abit deeper. Not a bad session and now back at uni waiting for class.

attachicon.gifSnapchat-5043594405334444977.jpgattachicon.gifSnapchat-1249736572414705945.jpgattachicon.gifSnapchat-4857087642643625449.jpg

Krispy delivering the goods again mate! Well done.

Good work there Krispy.

Send some of them down this way to the Hacking. A couple of frigates turned up on Monday, first of the season but only small ones, and feeding on tiny fish. Not interested in a lure.

Krispy delivering the goods again mate! Well done.

Thanks mate :)

Awesome stuff Kareem! Must be satisfying catching some decent fish and be back in time for class.

Thanks Pete and it sure is satisfying

Good work there Krispy.

Send some of them down this way to the Hacking. A couple of frigates turned up on Monday, first of the season but only small ones, and feeding on tiny fish. Not interested in a lure.

ill let them know tomorrow yowie :D

Nice one Kareem!

Speaking of Uni subjects ... You sure have progressed past Fishing 101

Cheers

Jim

Thanks Jim, if only they had a fishing course :P

good little catch. CG???

Thanks mate, nah hahaha nearby though

Yep jealous again Krispy. ... Still no fishing Stu not happy

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Thanks mate, hahaha theres nothing like wetting a line

Hey man I know that you are a bit of a lone Wolf with the fishing as we all are. But if you need a partner sometime send me a pm. I could also do with a squidding lesson if you feel up to it. Never caught any.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk