Pb kings

hornets

Decided to get a last fish in before soccer consumes the weekends .

Couldn't get livies so trolled out to fad and back for zip then

Went south of Kurnell to sound a shelf or two

Found a lot of action on the sounder and anchored up . We had a lot of burley as I was told to empty

The fridge . We had only an $8 box of California squid and a mix of every thing as burley . There was a huge school of trevs which amused my son with when we got reefed in succession with both small set ups and only squid heads on them . The hoods weren't touched . 10 mins of solid burleying and my okuma screamed . I quickly locked the drag as we were in only 14m of water . It pulled line like nothing else 4times and I thought I was gone but it held and I got which I thought finally 1m to go 970mm . We had two

We were getting ready by dumping all the Pillies and clean up to meet the rest of the family for lunch at Kurnell when the Salina 10000 goes off and my 14 yo was out of his depth or weight division so I locked it up and tried to slow this one which felt bigger but only went 860mm. They were both so fat but the big ones stomach was empty and the smaller had two Pillies in it . Well both beat my previous pb but I was suprised that I got them with no livies just small squid .

post-11296-0-05700700-1460270078_thumb.jpeg

post-11296-0-93896500-1460270150_thumb.jpeg

post-11296-0-10093100-1460270199_thumb.jpeg