Anyone had dealings with Outboard Marine Network

Swampgecko

My father came across this site https://www.outboardmarine.net.au/

Anyone know or dealt with them? Whilst their website says they have been around since 2001 and the motors they supply are covered by manufacturer's warranties I just have my doubts. I am unable to find any reviews about them. Dad is looking to buy a unit from them.

Cheers

Swampgecko

I had a look at their website and  I'm very sceptical. 

What I would do is contact them on the number they have provided and ask to see their showroom. If they don't not have one (wholesale only) I would ask if I could come to see their warehouse! If they are genuine about selling you a motor at that price, you should be able to pay and collect at the door! If that pans out to be correct, let me know and I'm on my way! 

Cheers scratchie!!! 

Thanks all, I did email them last night, asking about pick up from Guildford, inspection also at Guildford and warranty, did I have to deal with them as the supplier in the first instance?

Here is the total response:

1. This is a promo sale. We have a very limited stock, that's why the discounted prices.
2. You can collect orders starting 21 Dec from the 3 locations listed on our website.
3. The outboards warranty is covered by the manufacturer's warranty.
4. 2014-2015 models.
5. Inspection also starting 21 Dec, this is just an online clearance.

I don't think I will be going ahead with any purchase from them. Will be advising my father the same.

Edited by Swampgecko
bad grammer