The Entrance November report

Stapo

IMG_4055.JPGBeen fishing with Frank a couple of weeks ago and last Friday. We caught a nice feed both times the trick is to keep moving until you find them. Frank is the master at that always puts us on the fish. Legend. IMG_4060.JPGAlso went with Marvin in his new boat. We caught a few had lots of fun. Poor Marv had a little problem launching the boat last time. He has a new car now. IMG_4059.JPGFrank maybe the flathead king but Marvin is the best prawner I've seen. I can be standing next to him and he'll double my catch. Give you his prawns give you anything. Lovely bloke. IMG_4061.JPGI've been getting a couple of kilos during the November dark. Marv has been filling the bucket. Bit disappointed in the size so far this year a bit smaller than the last few years but still very tasty. 

Im experiencing the Xmas rush at work at the moment so it's a bit hard to fish and prawn at the right time. Couple of weeks and I'll be on holidays and into it full time. 

Im also making my second guitar a 12 string acoustic. Sorry just had to mention that. 

Cheers Steve

On 08/12/2016 at 9:24 PM, Stapo said:

IMG_4055.JPGBeen fishing with Frank a couple of weeks ago and last Friday. We caught a nice feed both times the trick is to keep moving until you find them. Frank is the master at that always puts us on the fish. Legend. IMG_4060.JPGAlso went with Marvin in his new boat. We caught a few had lots of fun. Poor Marv had a little problem launching the boat last time. He has a new car now. IMG_4059.JPGFrank maybe the flathead king but Marvin is the best prawner I've seen. I can be standing next to him and he'll double my catch. Give you his prawns give you anything. Lovely bloke. IMG_4061.JPGI've been getting a couple of kilos during the November dark. Marv has been filling the bucket. Bit disappointed in the size so far this year a bit smaller than the last few years but still very tasty. 

Im experiencing the Xmas rush at work at the moment so it's a bit hard to fish and prawn at the right time. Couple of weeks and I'll be on holidays and into it full time. 

Im also making my second guitar a 12 string acoustic. Sorry just had to mention that. 

Cheers Steve

Nice report Steve! When are you available,  might come by and paid you a visit:)

5 hours ago, fredflathead said:

Steve will be up in the New Year if I can in Jan however will be up each dark in  Feb, Mar and April. Did not get to use that new rod are there any luderick around.

Will sms you my dark dates so you can check!!! ................Norm

Sorry Norm no black fish. It's all flathead and whiting. 

Next dark is just before Xmas. 

4 hours ago, fredflathead said:

Thanks Steve picking up a 2013 Landcrusier Sahara before Xmas  so it will be in the New Year love flathead.

Have a great Xmas to all the fellas at The Entrance.

Thanks Norm. Same to you. 

See you next year.