House of Flathead

mrsswordfisherman

16 hours ago, swordfisherman said:

Jesus Christ I just wanna go perch fishing and relax with no netting but no ! Donna wants to play with the big boys while I relax ... drive the boat Stewy, get the net Stewy and then wtf are you doing you amateur grrrrrrr and to add insult to my bruised ego she beats my PB by 8 cms and then makes me stop fishing to take pictures ?Great pair of fish honey you assy bugger

Aaah true love at its best Stewy. Well done Donna on catching a couple of memorable fish and hammering your PB for the species. Great to see that you both managed a break from the office to enjoy a bit of fun on the water. BN

On 23/01/2017 at 5:08 PM, mrsswordfisherman said:

Grant I said to him MUC hahah

I can just hear it now. Plus a few more comments that can't be mentioned on a family friendly site!!

Jeez, no wonder he won't take you cod fishing. Plenty of rocks out there for him to hide under lol!

On 23/01/2017 at 5:20 PM, mrsswordfisherman said:

Thanks very much fellas for all the comments. It was really fun fighting those big flatties and the second smaller one we both thought it might have been a jewie even.

i might have to go up the Cooks and beat Swordies Jewfish record........ hmmmmm and then off to get another Marlin or two ;)

And a new husband if your not careful... :D:D:D

2 hours ago, GordoRetired said:

And a new husband if your not careful... :D:D:D

Funny you say that Gordo. He decided last night it was dark of the moon. "Cmon darl let's go to the Cooks and get a jewie" 

I had already planned to do other things so I told him to find one of his minions oops I mean fishing pals. 

So off he went in the middle of the night and he met Rah there. Here is his effort

IMG_3551.JPGSwordie if this is the size of the jewies at the Cooks I won't bother.

Rah next time I will come and we can show him how it is done :)

1 hour ago, mrsswordfisherman said:

Funny you say that Gordo. He decided last night it was dark of the moon. "Cmon darl let's go to the Cooks and get a jewie" 

I had already planned to do other things so I told him to find one of his minions oops I mean fishing pals. 

So off he went in the middle of the night and he met Rah there. Here is his effort

IMG_3551.JPGSwordie if this is the size of the jewies at the Cooks I won't bother.

Rah next time I will come and we can show him how it is done :)

Nice one Donna.. :D