Whats On This Weekend!

Guest Jocool

So what are you guys getting up to this weekend?

I'm finally lifting my self-imposed ban and heading out to Sydney Harbour on Saturday morning to do my usual routine! Will have Pat (Fish4fun) aboard as my deckie. Hopefully with all the positive reports that have filtered through this last week, I may actually be able to catch a fish! :074:

Sunday of course is the Fishraider Fly day, and I'm really looking forward to it. I even convinced the missus to come along. :1yikes: Kids said they may want to have a try on fly, so it looks like you guys are all in the firing zone now. What with me AND the kids attempting fly casting, there is sure to be bedlam. :074::074:

HAHA joe i might have to give the social a miss then.

Saturday i will have a early sesh, hopefully with the old man on the boat, maybe kings on the d-rigger.

Saturday night, i have a date with a chick i have met once and this will be the 'first' date, she is hot so i want it to go well :) :) (nudge nudge), depending on how that goes, i will be doing one of the following

' Seeing her room for the first time,

' Getting pissed at Coogee Bay Hotel and a house party looking for ladies, Hopefully that first one. Yeee haa bring on the weekend. both are good options.,

Guest bluecod

sunday i'll be heading out early to narrabeen for a spin, then some fluffchucking when all the raiders arrive, then i might have another spin then another swoff on dusk then i might hit the beach for the night, see how i feel!

Chris - you may as well make a big day of it after the journey you'll have to get there.

Saturday doing domestics and Sunday avoiding wayward flies.

Just finished my last uni assignment for the year so email it off tomorrow. :yahoo:

Saturday: Eldest is playing cricket U16 in the morning So I will be down to watch him. I play at 1:30 in the Arvo Then have a few beers to dull the pain.

Sunday: I am filling in for Grade Cricket (they must be desperate) game starts at 12 MD then Sunday night I will find a quiet corner to have a few more :beersmile::beersmile: and then collapse from exhaustion. I am too old and too overweight for all that running arround, but I love it.

Good luck to all those wetting a line.

And all the best for those waving the long wand at the socialon Sunday

Cheers

Trev

Edited by trev

Saturday I'm flat out. A stop at the tackle shop, moving a bed for the young fella, washing my car, organising my fly gear, and anything else the :wife: has planned for me.

Sunday I'll be up early to pick up Lightweight for the trip to Sydney for the fly social day. :thumbup: Can't wait for that one it should be a ripper.

Pat, I hope you've got your full face bike helmet packed just in case Joe sneaks the new fly rod out for an early christening. :1yikes::074:

Good luck to everyone wetting a line over the weekend, and can't wait to meet the Raiders attending on Sunday. :biggrin2:

Shane

:1fishing1:

still recovering from my knee operation so ill be laying down with my knee up as i have been doing all week and hopefully my girlfriend will come over and give me some TLC lol

Good luck to everyone heading out fo a :1fishing1: im looking forward to reading some good reports

I'm heading to Botany on saturday with the old man. He's old school but has really taken to the whole sp's thing. We have neglected them for a few weeks now and need our fix. :074:

I hope a jew is on the menu and i know we will get the mandatory flatties. This time i will have the camera with me so you fishraiders can see first hand i'm not full of shit :074:

good luck boys... hope to hear some good news

probably should be doing some uni work but.........

I'm meeting up with a cousin on saturday for a few beers and a counter meal ( while the mrs is helping a friend do some wedding organising crap)

and heading over to my parents place for a bit of a family get together on the sunday

very family weekend

Docter confirmed i had been drinking to much so i am having a week off fishing friday night for jew in the hacking secret spot and then saturday arvo flicking sp's for flathead and sunday fishing the rocks down the coast depending on the swell.

Kane

Saturday - Up early for a solo mission on the lake (Tuggerah). Plan on doing a bit of exploring and trying a few new spots. The afternoon will be taken up with a few domestics and the Rodeo at Doylo in the evening.

Sunday - Might try drifting a poddies around Lake Macquarie otherwise willm be hitting Ourimbah Creek

Have a good one all

staying local this weekend. just play in the hacko and b/bay.

my electric burnt out last weekend. got it to QLD by monday hoping i will get it back for the weekend but i only have a few hours left. not looking good.

this weekend will consist of live bait and trolling lures/live bait

Edited by matt_nsw

I'm spending tonight tying some flies for bass over a glass or two of red. Find I always get a little more creative after a few glasses. Heading tomorrow morning for the Bass up in lane cove. Sunday theres the wand waving social. I'll e out there early morning. have the benefit of living on the lake so i'll be out looking for a few bream and flatties from the kayak. If anyone wants to join me I have a two man kayak.

Cheers and see you all on Sunday

breaking out the spin rod and heading to a ledge somewhere on the northern beaches on sat morning. Anyone wanna come?, itd be good to get some livebaits out for a king, so someone to help me catch bait would be good. :1prop:

I GOT A THREE DAY WEEKEND!!!! :yahoo:

first real days off for a while..

Unfortunatly wont be taking the boat out (Weather looks really good!!!) but I am going bush to a mates place ( 5000 acres of nothing!!) to chase yellowbelly, redfin, terrorise some carp and chase some pigs..

Enjoy the weekend all!!!!

:thumbup:

Seen as it is a nice night I might spend a couple of hours throwing SP’s around some local wharfs and maybe try for some squid as a fresh bait for tomorrow.

Saturday I am heading up to Narrabeen with a couple of mates for a beach fish. We will fish the evening rising tide and see what is about. Haven’t fished up there before but looks promising so will give it a crack. Hopefully the entrance should still be producing after the rains we’ve had.

on saturday, early, i am going to float some serious baits down around the north side of the Joey. I feel lucky!

Just watch out for the bommie. :1yikes: Drift a live bait under a float back towards the bommie though if conditions allow, if there are kings around which there should be it won't last long.

Crikey, I'm a bit late this weekend. :05:

Currently I'm replacing the springs, u-bolts etc on the old tinnie trailer. Deadset the worst job around when rusty bolts are concerned. Time to get the angle grinder out. :biggrin2:

It's getting warm so I guess working out in the sun means I deserve a beer or 12 or more. :1beer:

I haven't been to the pub in yonks and since it's Derby Day I might head down the road at 12 or so for the arvo. :beersmile::drunk:

Sunday, not sure yet but probably work on the trailer or something. :1prop:

Have a good weekend Raiders. :thumbup:

cheers :beersmile:

Hooky