Chipping Norton Bream - PB bream

MattGb1989

1 hour ago, MattGb1989 said:

Hey raiders,

Had a few hours free today so thought I would head over to chipping Norton and see what was about. After about an hour managed to hook up to what became my PB bream. Forgot my brag mat but a guess was around 20cm long. 

IMG_20170830_113423.jpg

Well done, lures or bait

54 minutes ago, marks1984 said:

giddy up mate well done :thumbup:

Cheers pal, he put up a good fight in light gear and was happy to see him released.

12 minutes ago, nutsaboutfishing said:

Well done, lures or bait

Bait, unfortunately I'm just struggling with lures and sp's and can't get the hang of them 

On 8/30/2017 at 2:56 PM, MattGb1989 said:

Bait, unfortunately I'm just struggling with lures and sp's and can't get the hang of them 

Dont give up on the lures and SP's, one day it will just click and you wont look back, Well done on the PB

Mark,

26 minutes ago, NBFisho said:

Dont give up on the lures and SP's, one day it will just click and you wont look back

Couldn't agree more. I was always too impatient with lures, I would do 5 or 6 casts before declaring they didn't work and switching to bait. But when I had my first flathead take a popper off the surface it change me forever. It's really worth taking the effort to learn, even if only so you don't have to stop by the bait shop on the way to the fish.