HELP NEED TRAILER TYRE

sam bros

I hope you get it sorted quick mate.I know you don't want to here this,but for your own piece of mind get yourself a reliable spare,and all the gear to change one if you don't carry any ASAP.A set of tyre plugs and a small compressor come in handy too.I don't even go up the road without all that let alone on holidays.Hopefully this will be the last time you have to deal with this.Good luck and let us know how you went.

Thanks for all the replies 

@antonywardle managed to get a spare from a shop

@Fab1 Thanks for the advice. Just got a bit unlucky. The original tyre went flat on Sunday. So I put the spare on as there was no other choice. An hour into the drive to get up to the coast on Monday, Half the tread just gave way and flew off the tyre. Had enough tyre pressure to get to a safe place and park the boat. So that was the spare tyre gone.

Returned the next day with a new spare tyre from a shop and continued on the trip

I'm usually very prepared, I have a proper compressor, spare parts and extra bits and pieces just in case something goes wrong

Just got unlucky this time

9 hours ago, sam bros said:

Thanks for all the replies 

@antonywardle managed to get a spare from a shop

@Fab1 Thanks for the advice. Just got a bit unlucky. The original tyre went flat on Sunday. So I put the spare on as there was no other choice. An hour into the drive to get up to the coast on Monday, Half the tread just gave way and flew off the tyre. Had enough tyre pressure to get to a safe place and park the boat. So that was the spare tyre gone.

Returned the next day with a new spare tyre from a shop and continued on the trip

I'm usually very prepared, I have a proper compressor, spare parts and extra bits and pieces just in case something goes wrong

Just got unlucky this time

You where unlucky for all that to happen in a short period of time.how old are the tyres?Tread seperation happens with old tyres,retreads or faulty ones.