When kingfish attack!!! (Amazing footage)

Scratchie

46 minutes ago, Rock&Beach said:

Hey Scratchie you are a super star now mate. This video is so viral even The Project is running it. Hope that you have a publicist your a superstar. Cheers R&B

I was supposed to do the interview but I have a head for radio! 

Ive also interviewed for- the herald, the Newcastle Herald, Prime news, the Australian and I’m well and truly over it and want to go fishing! 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, rickmarlin62 said:

aaaahhhh stardom has its downfalls hey..head for radio ?? your being a bit hard on yourself jeff....fishing sounds like a good thing to do..i might have a yak over the weekend..mates away and no tow vehicle..weathers not great anyhow...rick

I’m going out on Monday for a solo marlin fish at this stage! I might drive up through the pens and say hi! Haha 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Scratchie said:

Ive also interviewed for- the herald, the Newcastle Herald, Prime news, the Australian and I’m well and truly over it and want to go fishing! 

Mate don't degrade yourself. We are fishos. We are all bogans. I think we all agree this is an enviro tragedy knowing the devestation that many hungry Kingys will be causing. However the fisho in all of us knows that this is a goldmine and some serious fun. Wish i could get involved. Cheers R&B

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Rock&Beach said:

Mate don't degrade yourself. We are fishos. We are all bogans. I think we all agree this is an enviro tragedy knowing the devestation that many hungry Kingys will be causing. However the fisho in all of us knows that this is a goldmine and some serious fun. Wish i could get involved. Cheers R&B

Thanks mate! 

But to be honest, I had a blast fishing with my kids and something we’ll be talking about for years to come! I was more happy with my bag of snapper but that never got a mention! ;)

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Scratchie said:

Thanks mate! 

But to be honest, I had a blast fishing with my kids and something we’ll be talking about for years to come! I was more happy with my bag of snapper but that never got a mention! ;)

Yes the boys squeels on the video said it all.  We know you love your snapper? Tight lines buddy. R&B

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Rock&Beach said:

I don’t think the local marine life has much to fear. Those kingies have never had to catch their own prey in their lives. They would be too fat and slow and clueless to catch anything except pellets.

1 minute ago, Volitan said:

I don’t think the local marine life has much to fear. Those kingies have never had to catch their own prey in their lives. They would be too fat and slow and clueless to catch anything except pellets.

I wouldn’t bet on that! It is their natural instinct as a pedatory fish to hunt food. Whether it’s pellets, pillies or live bait, they’ll smack it! 

20 hours ago, Scratchie said:

What a skite.  :lol:

• Haha 1