Jervis bay kings 3-2-18

Tdogz

hey Raiders 

8 weeks till I have to give up the house to start renting out so will only have about 4-5 trips left 

As usual me and 2 other mates on my boat but this time 2 other mates came down in there boat  Launched at 6:30am told them to catch the squid and we would try catch yakka for the first time , found that most other boats would head straight west from Murray beach boat ramp to a bouy so did the same and bait was everywhere! Sorted! 

We had roughly 20 live yakkas  in 10 mins so we boosted back over to meet the boys they had only caught 2 squid so we joined them and within 20 mins we had 12 in our boat and 6 in theres 

we then boost over to the king grounds we we meet 15 other boats but no markings what so over! Tryed everything soft plastics, jigs , live yakka , squid.. nothing this continued for about 2-3 hours then I decided to do a lap see if I can mark anything then BOOM! found the bait fount the kings then all hell broke loss everything getting smashed 

Ended up with 6 legal fish only taking home 2 between the 2 boats as that’s all we needed  

biggest going 78cm

cheers Tdogz

tight lines! 

54600EBC-D326-4AAD-8245-5310C9219C84.jpeg

Edited by Tdogz
Can’t get photo to flip
  • Like 1