Chrissy fishing week 1

Tdogz

Hey raiders 

Week 1

so on the 23/12/18 I headed down to Jervis Bay to chase some the start of the kings with a mate 

Arrived on the squid grounds and within 5 mins we had 3 squid they were bloody firing probably something to do with the overcast/raining conditions after the next hour we had 15 squid 

Our plan was to head to point perp but the swell was way to large to get there so we settled for middle gorunds were we managed 1 rat 59cm king before conditions worsened so we called it a day 

24/12/18 

loaded with Fresh squid he headed straight to point we trolled for 2-3 hours marking only bait , so we handed for middle grounds and continued trolling there Within 20 minutes my Stella was screeeeming, my instant thought was finally the 1m king I’ve been looking for but then it ran straight to the surface so that was out of the question , marlin maybe? So after about a 25minute fight we were met with a 2 meters hammerhead shark what a experience it was! Trolled again for another rat king in the low 60s Day went quiet after that so we headed in! 

29/12/18

was camping with a group of mates all amutaur fishos so I thought I’d take em out to catch some squid all catching squid then I hook on to a monster , big big pluses after a very careful and slow fight I was met with a 39cm hood green eye boys were frothing and pb for myself!

cheers tdogz 

tight lights 

D323CA1F-43F0-4610-8296-BFEE52E9A316.jpeg

4C5B793B-AD3C-412A-A273-566DBB478BEB.jpeg

B4DF2CBD-0B97-4C21-A1A0-27369D046D37.jpeg

• Like 4

Nice report and awesome squid! 

I saw someone trying to land a twoish meter hammerhead at Longnose Point but on the 26th I believe, and we caught a baby one. It seems like there were a few of them around.