Swansea FAD

Peter Nelson

Got up early and quickly loaded up on smilies and yakkas, but as usually I attracted the wind.

Rough trip out and back but managed to get a few. 

So frustrating trying to get baits past the mutton birds, couldn't even use any plastics.

Had a quick flatty drift on the way in an managed 1 and a leather jacket.

Something nailed it on the way up on the tail and the next undersize flatty that came up had something fairly big follow it up, couldn't tell what it was but had a blueish/silver look.

Can't complain too much as it was better than being at work.

20190329_171914.jpg

• Like 5

Great bag of dollies they must’ve been hungry, did you get them down deep to get past the mutton birds, a good trick with any birds caught up is to throw a rag over there heads and grab the head when there feet touch something solid they settle down, wonder what the bluey silver fish was

21 minutes ago, 61 crusher said:

Great bag of dollies they must’ve been hungry, did you get them down deep to get past the mutton birds, a good trick with any birds caught up is to throw a rag over there heads and grab the head when there feet touch something solid they settle down, wonder what the bluey silver fish was

I had to throw a bait one way and feed down a livey  to try to fool the buggers.

One that got tangle mauled me trying to release it much to my mates pleasure.

I'm not sure what hit the flatty but it put a good gash towards the tail