Nice catch mate

Fab1

If your a raider to the bloke that pulled me over yesterday morning in the hacking to take a photo of you and your Kingy yesterday...Nice catch.I thought you were broken down.

It was a top day  to be on the water.

Chees.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Welster said:

It’s good to hear you spent the day on the water Fab.

Thanks mate.Had to get out and even managed a few bream.Nothing to write home about but something.My highlight was how excited the young bloke was with his kingy fishing wise.😂😂

4 minutes ago, Fab1 said:

Thanks mate.Had to get out and even managed a few bream.Nothing to write home about but something.My highlight was how excited the young bloke was with his kingy fishing wise.😂😂

Great weather atm.   How big was the king?

14 minutes ago, Welster said:

Great weather atm.   How big was the king?

Weather is/was superb. I don't know it looked around 60-65cm.The guy said it was his first one using a soft plastic.It looked like a 6 inch soft plastic hanging out the corner of it's mouth of some sort.

• Thanks 1

The Hacking is all yours Fab, until I return some time in September. Currently further north.

Tried around Yamba for not much, undersized. Others have trouble finding legal sizes up river.

Dave.

9 minutes ago, Yowie said:

The Hacking is all yours Fab, until I return some time in September. Currently further north.

Tried around Yamba for not much, undersized. Others have trouble finding legal sizes up river.

Dave.

Yeah, a few fishos out not catching much.We just really went out for a day out knowing we wouldn't catch much.Water temp was a chilly 14.5 deg on the gonad detecter.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, kingie chaser said:

So who caught the kingie & who took the picture & who pulled you over & who is the friend of the raider  :blink: 🤣🤐

Another fisho,my son,other fisho,i don't know in that order to your questions. I feel dizzy now.

• Haha 1