sydney boat show

dunc333

hi ladys and gents just wondering if anyone going to sibs this weekend and would like to catch up or just write a review of what you liked or disliked about the show  ,i will be there on sunday and hanging out at the fishing masterclasses around 11am cheers dunc333 

• Like 1

I went to the show and I enjoyed it. Saw the new ETEC's unveiled. No pricing yet. The guy who services my outboard was there so it was good to catch up with him. Only had a quick look at the food on offer, it was very expensive. The matt finish suzuki's looked nice, but I couldn't get a price as no one wanted to talk to me. The Navionics "special" is 10% off, which is $18:50. I liked the look of the Yellowfins, but missed seeing the Mclays. Extreme and Surtees boats looked good.  There is the Marina, two exhibition halls and an outdoor area.

Beats going to work!

thanks for the report Antony  ,yes i was thinking of the show at work today , and if anyone else is going check out the fishing master classes as you can pick up some good tips off the pros regards dunc333

• Like 1

I went today and it was good.

Caught the train and light Rail there and then walked up to Town Hall station and caught the train on the way.

Seems a bit better laid out this year, but I thought that there was not as many exhibitors.

On the plus side I bought a Quintrex 510 Frontier with all the accessories that I wanted.

In my opinion there are some great deals this year as well..

• Like 5

6 hours ago, mrsswordfisherman said:

Guys don't forget to visit the Deckee team at stand 600 with govt depts DPI, BOM etc 

Say hello to Mike :) and mention you are a fishraider 

I've been off work for a week but back tomorrow so I will try to get around to stand 600 during my break & introduce myself to Mike 👍

• Thanks 1

i went yesterday and enjoyed it my highlight were the ploters/sounders playing with the new models .i learn"t a thing or two at the fishing masterclasses which can only improve my catch rate and tyre kicked some great boats ,if lotto salutes its a new surtees for me. cheers dunc333

• Like 2