Weekend Fishing 3/4

Ken A

I find Flint & Steel is very overrated.

All i ever catch there is a cold....and a hangover! :beersmile:

Juno is your best bet i reckon.

Thanks for that, I have seen a few guys get hit hard at flint and steel, but agree that it doe's get a bit quiet.

I'll give Juno a go and see what happens

Cheers

Having a bit of a B'Day BBQ and drinks on Saturday night, so preparations for that will take care of Saturday.

The possibility of a Sunday session is dependent on how many beverages are consumed on Saturday night. :biggrin2::beersmile::beersmile:

Have a good one all.

Shane

:1fishing1:

Damn it - im gunna catch me a one meter long lizzard. strike me down if it doesnt happen. Im pumped, i feel ready, the gear is ready, the boat is ready, its going to happen. Please stand-by for a very goood photo. :biggrin2::1prop:

Edited by Grantm

Have been away for 2 weeks (with no fishing). The lawns need a mow and the house a good clean. Hoepfully get out for a couple of hours down the creek on Sunday...... Have to try and find a few before before I take Grant out on Tuesday :1prop:

Good luck with the Croc Grant. Look forward to a few photos

Swordy - You lucky sod. It will be a great show.....

G'day Raiders, Santa's not far away now. :074:

Saturday not sure as yet. :1prop:

Sunday I was going to chase some bass in the canoe but the rivers' a bit stirred up from all the rain so I might just wait and see. :(

Have a good weekend Raiders. :thumbup:

cheers

Hooky

Guest johblow

I'd like to catch me a middle harbour king. Any tips? Ive got some lures handy, and a stiff rod, and weather pending, ill have a go around middle harbour somewhere. Buggered if i know where though. Will check out some previous posts on the subject ;-)

G'day Raiders, Santa's not far away now. :074:

Saturday not sure as yet. :1prop:

Sunday I was going to chase some bass in the canoe but the rivers' a bit stirred up from all the rain so I might just wait and see. :(

Have a good weekend Raiders. :thumbup:

cheers

Hooky

Saturday is now mowing the lawn and cleaning out the chook pen. :wacko:

Damn it - im gunna catch me a one meter long lizzard. strike me down if it doesnt happen. Im pumped, i feel ready, the gear is ready, the boat is ready, its going to happen. Please stand-by for a very goood photo. :biggrin2::1prop:

ummm yeah, about that meter lizzard. I talked it up didnt I. :1prop:

Needless to say i didnt quite make it happen. Got a feed though, mixed bag of flatties, flounder, bream, and whiting all taking various sp's, battling a bloody wingy morming.