Boat thief crazy

richard_pdc

1 hour ago, Smobaby said:

That’s when a tracker would be invaluable. Imagine pulling up with the Police when they think there safely parked.

If I had a $40,000 boat Id definitely have one, then again I have a $40,000 car & dont have one on it.

It is food for thought though, the trackers are getting very reasonable now but which one?

In a few years everything will have trackers built in from the manufacturer , my new car has one. I can also see on my phone in real time where it is parked and who is around it using the cars cameras.

Data dot is good once the item has bee found ! You then need the infrared tools to read the information. Real-time tracking is the go you’ve got them wherever they go.     

But if someone wants something they will still get it you can only slow them down until the authorities can become involved. 

On 7/2/2020 at 11:06 AM, wrxhoon1 said:

In a few years everything will have trackers built in from the manufacturer , my new car has one. I can also see on my phone in real time where it is parked and who is around it using the cars cameras.

Unfortunately in a few years time thieves will probably have tracker-blockers!