Lures for bream and Flathead

Azza_Fishing

Hi Fishraiders 

I am going to buy new lures for fishing, and I would like some suggestions for bream and flathead hard-bodied lures. So far I have been using z-man plastics, the daiwa double-clutch and the atomic hard-bodied crank. 

Any suggestions for hardbodied lures for flathead and bream. 

Cheers

Azza_Fishing

Well you have to say that what will work for one may not work for the other & it depends if you want to fisg for both on surface, midwater or bottom so there are some lures thay may be able to do it all & others that may not but hey they are all worth a try.

Blades/Vibes(soft/hard/metal)-probably 20+ brands in there & just as many variations!

Crossfire's

OPS bent minnows

Crankbaits

Nomad madscad's

Shimano Coltsniper Rockslide 

Berkley powerbait & shimma shad

Buying lures is the easy part, it learning how to fish with them that is the harder part!

Edited by kingie chaser
  • Like 2

On 8/15/2020 at 4:14 PM, Pafisho08 said:

Ecogear sx 40LC clr 390 and Eco ZX35 vibes dark clr also . These are top quality lures for Bream .

I had a few ecogear sx 40 lures(left one on a hire boat but it was the least successful one that I had so it wasn't the end of the world). I am yet to catch a bream on one but have caught plenty of flathead and a couple tailor. my best two colours are 339 & 333(without the vertical stripes) the one I lost was a 343.

• Like 1