Quintrex freedom sport ski pole

DoubleA

38 minutes ago, Plethora said:

No,  I have a Stacer 509 SeaRunner (out of the same factory as yours) and I use the factory ski pole & the large bait board, (swap them out) and I stop them from moving about in the hole with two metal roofing screws 

Have a photo?

I haven’t had a issue with my Stacer 539 and I have a BaitMate Ski/bait board and also use the factory ski pole if I know I’m not fishing.

I have had 3 large guys over 85Kg each multiple times at full speed in a lounge chair tow tube and no issues in the 4yrs.

I had a 5.3 freedom sport I think around a 1999.   It had the Quintex ski pole and bait board option at the time.  The bait board was a bit sloppy but we had a live bait tank with bait board fabricated to fit in the pole so it didn’t matter.  

I now have a Stacer 5.7 with a ski pole.  It has two stainless braces onto the transom.  The thing with this one is we need to unbolt it to change to the bait board. So it isn’t easy to do both activities on the sane outing.   It’s the third pic and the  best I have of it, if you need more let me know.

Hopefully that helps. 

993B801A-5035-497C-908D-B6D0A00DA054.jpeg

77521947-BCBB-4B96-8153-173AB4D95893.jpeg

D9114F6D-9B54-48ED-8CF9-AE64909DA5FE.png

Edited by Welster
Typo

3 hours ago, jeffb5.8 said:

Welster that’s the same ski pole mine had, swapped it for the the bait mate ski / bait board, save removing it each time

i even still use the two support arms

Do you have a pic?   I’m guessing it uses the ski pole mount?

Yeah it slips into the ski pole hole and the chrome Arms bolt up to it. The arms bolt on with that threaded Rod. I just drilled a hole at the correct height

about 80mm under the board it had a lug fitted to stop the ski rope dropping down the pole.

526E818B-C22F-4760-983C-930FAFE976BD.jpeg

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jeffb5.8 said:

Yeah it slips into the ski pole hole and the chrome Arms bolt up to it. The arms bolt on with that threaded Rod. I just drilled a hole at the correct height

about 80mm under the board it had a lug fitted to stop the ski rope dropping down the pole.

526E818B-C22F-4760-983C-930FAFE976BD.jpeg

Nice thanks for that Jeff.   Do you have a live bait tank too?