northern beaches lockdown

joshGTV

33 minutes ago, joshGTV said:

Does anyone know for certain if fishing is classed as exercise for the current lockdown, as it was last time?

I have tried finding out but can't find the answer. One would assume so, but heard on the news the other people have been asked pack up and go home. Not sure whether or not not they were locals or where they were from.

Gladys did say the restrictions were the same as we had in March.

The advice is if you live in there you can leave home for food shopping  , work - if you can’t work from home or it is an essential service and exercise other than that stay home.

If you live outside the area stay out unless it is for work and that work is essential services .

I also have heard of people being told to leave and for your own safety it is not worth the risk - i have also been wanting to go for a fish at Narrabeen beach but not while this is still happening!

If you are desperate for fish i would look at other beaches for a fish like the eastern suburbs , down in the shire or even the central coast .

5 minutes ago, XD351 said:

If you are desperate for fish i would look at other beaches for a fish like the eastern suburbs , down in the shire or even the central coast .

Not if your from the northern beaches!

Which is where the OP is from!

Edited by kingie chaser

If you live on the northern beaches local govt area you can fish northern beaches locations - same rules as march lock down. but have to keep social disancing so a crowded wharf not smart. beach fishing all good. fishing is classified as exercise. 

3 hours ago, bombora said:

If you live on the northern beaches local govt area you can fish northern beaches locations - same rules as march lock down. but have to keep social disancing so a crowded wharf not smart. beach fishing all good. fishing is classified as exercise. 

Can you provide a site with a link to confirm this.