Forster

garfield28

G'day Raiders, with the family at Forster and looking for a spot that I can take the young bloke to, to catch some flatties on plastics. Went looking around between all the rain but have not yet been able to find a spot where there is a bit of sand and little bit of weed. Everywhere I've been this far is full of weed or rock. Any help putting me onto a decent spot would be much appreciated. 

Thanks

Hi Mate, Try Tuncurry side turn left after you go over the bridge from Forster drive down the road past the boats (opposite unit buildings) there isshallow foot access across across to the island. Have a try anywhere around there.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hoods said:

Hi Mate, Try Tuncurry side turn left after you go over the bridge from Forster drive down the road past the boats (opposite unit buildings) there isshallow foot access across across to the island. Have a try anywhere around there.

Thanks mate. Is there a ride I should aim at? 

Cheers

I haven't been for a while. The walk between the street & the island is about 50 metres & less than waist deep there was a clear track through the weed. The bottom end of the island and far side were productive for spinning. Good luck. Heaps of water coming down the Manning.

• Like 1