Whoops

rickmarlin62

What sort of imbecille doesn't hear or know their boats come off onto the road?Don't worry i already know the answer with the dead beats I see on a daily basis.

Edited by Fab1

22 minutes ago, zmk1962 said:

Must have had the radio pumping.... nevertheless what a twat- even if winch rope snapped what about the strap and safety chain???

hard to comprehend how this stuff happens?

cheers Zoran 

The scary thing is we share the roads and waterways with these morons.

Some people are complete idiots.The other day I saw a clown driving with a 6m length of 90mm pvc pipe sticking out of his drivers side window while he was driving out from the hardware onto Newbridge road.This was at Bunnings crossroads.I'd hate to see how he carries timber lengths to build a pergola.

9 minutes ago, Fab1 said:

The scary thing is we share the roads and waterways with these morons.

I guess to be fair, sometimes we do silly things (well I do) a few years ago I was fooling around with my winch, I had it all unhooked and got distracted, then started doing something else, luckily when I was hooking the boat up I noticed the shackle dangling down!

47 minutes ago, noelm said:

I guess to be fair, sometimes we do silly things (well I do) a few years ago I was fooling around with my winch, I had it all unhooked and got distracted, then started doing something else, luckily when I was hooking the boat up I noticed the shackle dangling down!

There's a difference between silly things and not hearing/seeing/feeling the boat come off the trailer though and driving for 20 min to realise you haven't got a boat on anymore.I wonder how far the person drives before they realise they haven't got a brain?

• Like 1

Just looking at the picture, there's a set of lights there, you can see the pedestrian button, best guess is, he stopped, and when he took off, the boat just slid off, nice and smooth, doesn't explain how though, winch, safety chain, tie downs, any one of those should have prevented it.

14 minutes ago, noelm said:

Just looking at the picture, there's a set of lights there, you can see the pedestrian button, best guess is, he stopped, and when he took off, the boat just slid off, nice and smooth, doesn't explain how though, winch, safety chain, tie downs, any one of those should have prevented it.

My guess is 4 things were missing.Winch hook,safety chain,tiedowns and the one thing that could have found these 3 things to put on......a BRAIN!!!!

Yes you can forget the winch hook,safety chain or straps....but all 3? Come on.

Edited by Fab1
  • Like 1