For the Pot Smokers

zmk1962

Thanks so much --- means a lot coming from professional chef mate ! 

When this whole covid thing is behind us we are going to have to do a catch and cook sesh ....  with some serious pot smoking 🙄 ... ooops ...  serious smoking pot 🙄.... ooops.....  that doesn't sound right  again...  I mean some serious fish pot smoking  😇 !

Cheers Z

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, zmk1962 said:

Thanks so much --- means a lot coming from professional chef mate ! 

When this whole covid thing is behind us we are going to have to do a catch and cook sesh ....  with some serious pot smoking 🙄 ... ooops ...  serious smoking pot 🙄.... ooops.....  that doesn't sound right  again...  I mean some serious fish pot smoking  😇 !

Cheers Z

That would be great Zoran.

I'll show you how to smoke a lizard......or how a lizard smokes up..........😁

Edited by kingie chaser

On 7/19/2021 at 3:59 PM, Scratchie said:

Awesome Zoran! Wouldn’t even know where to start but that meal definitely looks inspirational 🤙🤙🤙

cheers scratchie!!! 

On 7/19/2021 at 4:40 PM, zmk1962 said:

Thanks Jeff. Can I suggest you scrounge an old pot from the kitchen first.  🤣

Cheers Zoran 

Scratchie

I guess it starts with a trip to the Tip shop at Salamander bay for a old Kitchen pot.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

Zoran

I just saw the link to this old post of yours and I am inspired. I have previously converted an old 4 draw filing cabinet into a full on smoker with its own internal fire pit which was just fabulous for smoking trout/chicken/pork/ beef brisket but had to get rid of it when we moved 4 years ago.  With your method I could smoke fish outside usi ng the BBQ for heat.  You ahvave just given me my next project!!

Cheers

Robbo

2 hours ago, Robbo from Sydney said:

Zoran

I just saw the link to this old post of yours and I am inspired. I have previously converted an old 4 draw filing cabinet into a full on smoker with its own internal fire pit which was just fabulous for smoking trout/chicken/pork/ beef brisket but had to get rid of it when we moved 4 years ago.  With your method I could smoke fish outside usi ng the BBQ for heat.  You ahvave just given me my next project!!

Cheers

Robbo

Sounds like double fun ... enjoy the DIY and enjoy the smoked results 🤘 ... glad you found it useful.

Cheers Z

• Like 1