Last 3 trips

Restyle

22/10/21
Fished Georges river for some jews, went earlier then usual to fish abit more of the run in then the run out. In the water on the kayak by 9pm to fish 11.30pm high, Bait in the water by 9.30. caught 9 pike eels, No jews that night pulled anchor up by around 12:30 am after reeling in the 9th eel. First jewie session on the kayak without a jew, Well at least it was a nice calm & very peaceful night.

26/10/21
Threw the kayak in at wallys wharf at 4am and headed over to lillie pillie to try and see if any kings have moved into the hacking yet, plenty of pilchards jumping around, didn't catch any though. No kings, just hooked onto a 50cm salmon on a unweighted pilchard and a ton of 25-30cm snapper, threw all back. Very calm morning, no boat traffic at all. 

31/10/21

Again today on the trusty kayak for kings after hearing them busting up around the lillie pillie wharf the previous 2 days , fed a large handful of small snapper & sweep. Plenty of just under sized fish, but nothing really to mention.
Also had some of my mates cousins at gymea wharf trying for kings - nothing, Someone else fishing there caught a very solid blue grouper. No idea what bait or anything else. Was released .  

Screenshot_1.png.fb1567f25c94ccbc1bb8e94f4780cdf5.png

I cut the face off because it was some random persons fish and a rather bizarre catch

No rats in the hacking yet it seems so for those who are waiting - give it till the second half of November.

Water temp as 20c.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Restyle said:

22/10/21
Fished Georges river for some jews, went earlier then usual to fish abit more of the run in then the run out. In the water on the kayak by 9pm to fish 11.30pm high, Bait in the water by 9.30. caught 9 pike eels, No jews that night pulled anchor up by around 12:30 am after reeling in the 9th eel. First jewie session on the kayak without a jew, Well at least it was a nice calm & very peaceful night.

26/10/21
Threw the kayak in at wallys wharf at 4am and headed over to lillie pillie to try and see if any kings have moved into the hacking yet, plenty of pilchards jumping around, didn't catch any though. No kings, just hooked onto a 50cm salmon on a unweighted pilchard and a ton of 25-30cm snapper, threw all back. Very calm morning, no boat traffic at all. 

31/10/21

Again today on the trusty kayak for kings after hearing them busting up around the lillie pillie wharf the previous 2 days , fed a large handful of small snapper & sweep. Plenty of just under sized fish, but nothing really to mention.
Also had some of my mates cousins at gymea wharf trying for kings - nothing, Someone else fishing there caught a very solid blue grouper. No idea what bait or anything else. Was released .  

Screenshot_1.png.fb1567f25c94ccbc1bb8e94f4780cdf5.png

I cut the face off because it was some random persons fish and a rather bizarre catch

No rats in the hacking yet it seems so for those who are waiting - give it till the second half of November.

Water temp as 20c.

Good report.

I spoke to a bloke at the tackle shop who said he hooked 2 last week from shore flicking SP into the deeper holes on that bend at greys point.

That's a massssive groper mate, there's one exactly like that that hangs around Yowie Bay as well. Bloody pike eels😖. A mate if mine got a king on fresh pillies not to long ago around the rathanes, you could also try their.