Nautiglass v150

Boat reels

G'day I bought a nautiglass v150 Yamaha cv85 new transom and new stringers my question is they said it was a 1987 model but I can not find one anywhere it has moulded rear seats and a different dash as the ones I have seen can any one help me out and tell me what exactly it is it is spose to be a runabout bit it has different dash and moulded rear seats

received_633840577690152.jpeg

received_509165327207618.jpeg

received_435194368361972.jpeg

A picture of the outside might help identify it, bit hard to tell anything from inside pictures, it might not be a Nautiglass? Back in those days, everyone made a clinker sided 15' runabout, Easyrider, Navigator, Cruisecraft plus lots a low volume makers.

Edited by noelm

Congrats on boat mate but can't help with it.Just make sure you tow a bp servo behind you as that cv 85 will drink more than my samoan mate on a Friday night.

Hopefully one of the young fellas like Noelm,Yowie or Green Hornet can help.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, noelm said:

If those side stickers are original it pretty well proves it's a Nautiglass, but, going by the grab rails and dash, it might be a later model maybe.

Yeah I have google all the nautiglass v150 and even the v149 and none are the same as this one I seen one with the same back seats but it was a half cab but different dash and grab rails 

Just going by the pictures, it looks like the transom was done quick and cheap (I could well be wrong) gunnel rubber has been cut and "patched" up, transom colour is a bad match, deck mould to transom join looks half done, all those things are just observations from pictures and might be way off base.

Looks like a later model by the shape, the gunnel rubber can be replaced, it's not cheap, and is a bugger of a job, not hard, just a crap job.. looks like the bottom has been repainted too, did they give a reason for doing that? The swept up bow looks almost like a Navigator or even a Cruisecraft  hull, but the stickers look kind of original?

Edited by noelm

The old ones were in the '70s, but that one is much more modern, they did make one with a kind of stand up style windscreen, in the later years, that had a very similar deck/interior as that one, maybe they also made a runabout version?

2 hours ago, noelm said:

Looks like a later model by the shape, the gunnel rubber can be replaced, it's not cheap, and is a bugger of a job, not hard, just a crap job.. looks like the bottom has been repainted too, did they give a reason for doing that? The swept up bow looks almost like a Navigator or even a Cruisecraft  hull, but the stickers look kind of original?

All the stringers were replaced aswell as the transom motor was changed from a jonhson v4 85hp to the Yamaha cv85hp

welcome boat reels .to me the  front back to back seats say 70s to me .just go and enjoy her mate also i have a cv75 in pristine condition im looking to move on with all gauges and forward controls if anyone here interested before i advertise cheers dunc333

31 minutes ago, dunc333 said:

welcome boat reels .to me the  front back to back seats say 70s to me .just go and enjoy her mate also i have a cv75 in pristine condition im looking to move on with all gauges and forward controls if anyone here interested before i advertise cheers dunc333

Is bp servo thrown in?Kidding mate.All the best with sale.Great donks that like a drink.

yes fab1 its 1 thirsty yami but she goes like the clappers and will always get you home.they were made unbreakable .i took the mrs for a run and the other boat has a 4 stroke merc and she said when i started it .i think its on fire darl.i said no she just smokes a bit then i gave it full throttle and she held on tight and said gee it sounds like one of dads old boats gee its loud .