Muddy Waters.

bluefin

Low tide saw me launch near Blackmans point and run down to the coal wall looking for some clean water. In coming tide brought some clarity but fishing was tough.

Played with my 1 to3 kg rod and prawn imitation's.  1 flathead. Tried a soft vibe, 1 tailor. Tried a bait junkie paddle tail, 2 bream. Biggest 32 c/m. Pure Muscle after fighting the flood waters. Really tough fight. One of the best I can remember !

Open photoOpen photo

• Like 10

Good to see you're getting out. If you were on the coal wall you should put a hook in that Tailor and send it back. The Manning is still dirty but slowly clearing. I was at Macksville last week it is looking a lot better. Good news about the bream being fit & healthy. They would be a lot of fun on vibes. Thanks for the report.

16 hours ago, Hoods said:

Good to see you're getting out. If you were on the coal wall you should put a hook in that Tailor and send it back. The Manning is still dirty but slowly clearing. I was at Macksville last week it is looking a lot better. Good news about the bream being fit & healthy. They would be a lot of fun on vibes. Thanks for the report.

I found a float there with a circle hook big enough for a Marlin.