Its Always like this, Always

Restyle

Its coming up to the weekend and I've got a bit of time off for a change, so id thought id like to get out and chase some jew in the Georges 
oh, its raining. It always is when we get some time to get out to wet a line for a serious session. 

Fishing in the rain when the winds down is quite nice, but when you're kicking around for hours of no bites just sitting there it gets old real quick.

Although, the kayak dose have a canopy & I just cover the sides with a tarp and put a bell on the rods as I wont be able to see them, but my biggest concern especially fishing up river in the geroges is the rapid water movement the crap floating down & the need to piss 3-5 times more regularly, so no thanks. 

Guess im stuck with the gazebo at yowie chasing squid, again. 

• Sad 6

21 hours ago, Isaac Ct said:

Well at least you might be able to give me an insight on what the squid are doing there. Hopefully the rain clears and you can use them for the Jews.

Good luck with the inkers.

There’s a few squid around at the moment, not massive but good bait size, they go really well at the start of a rain event as there’s no one around and the whole school is yours for the taking.

20 hours ago, Larkin said:

If it’s not rain, it’s the howling winds. 
I find September has the worst winds, but it should start to come good now…I hope.

yup, it is. I’d find august and September for the westerly’s but not too much this year. Mostly southerly’s this year.

• Thanks 1