3 casts 3 squid

Bryant fish

So launched around  5 am at parsley bay brooklyn and yes it was fairly busy about 10 minutes  to launch no problems wasn't  too sure about weather so decided to do my usual Pittwater  instead of offshore I've been doing  ok on squid  lately so yeah 3 casts 3 squid into live tank and headed over to see if any kings around  got smashed  twice (note to self don't take light gear for kings) and got a shark about 1.2-1.5 before bitten off ended up with 2 ok bream 31 and 37 and a flathead around 46 as well as 8 squid  water very  choppy but great day and if you have a bit of patience  not bad happy  New year 

• Like 13

Hey can't say 100 p/c kingfish  as I didn't  land  any but savage strike  and hard fight  . so I think so . the shovel nose  are becoming  a pest and turning  me off drifting.  Last trip a 20 minute  fight at juno for what I knew wasn't  a jew and trying  for flathead  in pittwater  is becoming  a waste of time

8 hours ago, Bryant fish said:

So launched around  5 am at parsley bay brooklyn and yes it was fairly busy about 10 minutes  to launch no problems wasn't  too sure about weather so decided to do my usual Pittwater  instead of offshore I've been doing  ok on squid  lately so yeah 3 casts 3 squid into live tank and headed over to see if any kings around  got smashed  twice (note to self don't take light gear for kings) and got a shark about 1.2-1.5 before bitten off ended up with 2 ok bream 31 and 37 and a flathead around 46 as well as 8 squid  water very  choppy but great day and if you have a bit of patience  not bad happy  New year 

nice one mate, hows the size of the squid looking lately? bigget yet?