Crazy weather

noelm

What a strange old time it's been for weather, middle of summer, it's cold, raining and blowing a gale! Not to mention the swell, it's big right now, so anyone thinking of going fishing, take care. Last year we had flooding rain, all sorts of hot winds when we shouldn't have had them. At least the ocean is very clear, the warm, clean currents have come in (at last) before this cold snap, the beach was beautiful water around 21 degrees, the crabs started showing up in numbers, some Whiting on the beach, then this........

Edited by noelm
  • Like 2

Hopefully the swell will scour out some gutters on the beaches like Narrabeen, they have been awful flat recently and pretty much one giant sand bar from end to end . I’m on holiday in a few weeks so get ready for Armageddon 😂

• Like 1

A couple of days ago I was whinging about it being to hot - can’t sleep , just lay there sweating like a pig. Last night I didn’t want to get out of bed coz it was too cold and I hate working in the rain - can’t win eh 😂😂

Sure has been a strange summer. I’ve definitely spent more days rugged up than wearing shorts and a T-shirt and the surface lure fishing down here has been a bust so far.
I don’t mind a rainy day here and there as it’s a good opportunity to take a drive and flush all the mud and crap out from under my ute after driving down dirt roads.

• Like 2