Porthacking

I went out with my brother and my dad in the hacking this morning and was on the water by 6:20. We started in the deep water across from lilli pilli for a few small fish but was very quiet. 
Then we went and pumped some nippers and fished the flats which started of slow then picked when we went lilli pilli getting two decent bream. Then the fishing picked up and we got a nice flathead another good bream and we picked up two crabs along the way. Then the wind picked up and we were off the water by 130 with a nice feed.

kobi

3111218E-F6CC-45BF-9649-54295EF8BCAC.thumb.jpeg.b37e5db4af8160e94335497a1079e8f1.jpeg

• Like 13

Kobi, that is a great haul, looks like good sized bream.

I fished last week with my mate in the deep water - a bream and flounder kept, released 2 undersized jewies and a few salmon, small reddies and tailor, not worth a report. What you have there was worth the effort. 

2 big crabs as well.

• Like 1

On 4/16/2023 at 7:08 PM, Yowie said:

Kobi, that is a great haul, looks like good sized bream.

I fished last week with my mate in the deep water - a bream and flounder kept, released 2 undersized jewies and a few salmon, small reddies and tailor, not worth a report. What you have there was worth the effort. 

2 big crabs as well.

Thanks, the bream where between 35 and 39 then one just legal but swallowed the hook. I still can’t get any Jews in the hacking you must catch them all.

On 4/16/2023 at 8:05 PM, jenno64 said:

Great mixed bag Kobi!

You must have been following Yowie, the king of the Hacking Seafood platter! 

Keep it up! New moon this week should bring good tides 🙏🏻

I know a few of Yowie spots but still don’t get as many fish as him, hopefully I’ll go one more time these holidays.

On 4/16/2023 at 9:31 PM, bessell1955 said:

What huge blue swimmers.

The biggest one was about 10cm nose to back

On 4/17/2023 at 2:06 PM, kantong said:

great mixed bag! A good days fishin

Thanks, certainly was.

On 4/17/2023 at 2:15 PM, Isaac Ct said:

Great stuff Kobi, later in the week I will have to get out.

Well done

Thanks

21 hours ago, Larkin said:

Well done kobi!

good haul for the hacking!

Thankyou