Sydney harbour Luderick

Had a short 2.5 hour session just west of the bridge this morning dropped a few and released a few as well, looks like it will be a good run in the harbour this winter.

Screenshot_20230521_134532_Gallery.jpg

Edited by Duffy75
  • Like 17

Good onya Duffy75. I love Luderick fishing, probably right up there with my favourite types of fishing to do. Very relaxing and often very productive, as you obviously know. Plenty of good opportunities to catch them in the Harbour too. bn

• Like 1

6 hours ago, big Neil said:

Good onya Duffy75. I love Luderick fishing, probably right up there with my favourite types of fishing to do. Very relaxing and often very productive, as you obviously know. Plenty of good opportunities to catch them in the Harbour too. bn

Yes mate today was a solid session not really a hot bite and still ended up with a nice feed,love catching them on light gear.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, bessell1955 said:

Luderick fishing is indeed an art, unfortunately one that I have not been able to master.

You just need someone experienced to show you the ropes my 10yo son while I still bait up for him he's got the concept figured out mainly when and how to strike,my work roster is sporadic and I make and have to change plans constantly but if you're in Sydney I'd be happy to give you a rundown if times align.