Fishing with Larry...

big Neil

I met Larry some years ago through his video channel. I discovered that he lived only 3 hrs away from me so, as I do, I suggested catching up. Since then, I have fished his region at Deniliquin, mainly the Edward River and the Murray River, a few times. He has moved back to the South Coast but we planned to catch up when he visited Deniliquin for business reasons.

The plan was for a week of fishing the Murrumbidgee River chasing Murray Cod. Alas, that plan fell in a heap, although we did manage to get out for one trip to Darlington Point (about 50kms downstream from where I live).

I don't know if this small snippet from Larry's video will work on here but will try to load it anyway and see what happens. Larry's channel is Larry Fishing and the full video is on there. Have a look and subscribe if you like what he does. He's a very personable guy, for an American (LOL) and is a mad keen fisherman.

Here goes...

Well, looks like that worked. An absolute miracle for this techno buffoon.   bn

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2

41 minutes ago, Blackfish said:

Makes it more personal when we can hear both your voices. 

Very Tec Savvy there Neil.👍

If only you knew how long it took. Larry sent 3 very short edits from his video via email. I then had to work out how to get them from the "cloud" to the PC. Half the time I have no idea what I'm doing but wing it anyway. That applies to the computer AND the new car (the COW).

Cheers, bn

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Little_Flatty said:

Nice one Neil.

Get Larry to join FR! While you are there, give us the link to his channel in The Digital Cinema.

Where is "The digital cinema"? In Sydney? Will suggest Fishraider to him again but he has a lot on his plate. bn

34 minutes ago, big Neil said:

If only you knew how long it took. Larry sent 3 very short edits from his video via email. I then had to work out how to get them from the "cloud" to the PC. Half the time I have no idea what I'm doing but wing it anyway. That applies to the computer AND the new car (the COW).

Cheers, bn

Geeez Neil, now you’re making me feel really behind the times because you’ve worked that out.

As for the COW , I’ve just found out how to demist/defog the side mirrors and I’ve only had the car 11 months 😄

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Little_Flatty said:

The Digital Cinema - DECKEE Community

It's where we keep videos, podcasts and any other online content that we like to watch.

Thanks Mike. I don't recall seeing that section on here before. Doesn't mean I haven't seen it though...forget more than I remember these days. He is on YouTube as Larrys Fishing.

Don't know what you mean by a link, I just click on YouTube and if he has a video there I click on it to watch.

Cheers, bn

14 hours ago, mrsswordfisherman said:

https://youtube.com/@LarrysFishing?si=FtohYJUjTc5_34Ji

I think this is his channel on YouTube 

Swordie joined you one time and fished with you and Larry 😃

Thanks Donna. We had a great time down on the Edward River at Deniliquin, caught quite a few fish too. Can somebody do whatever it was that LF was asking about, please?