Port Hacking again

After a few whiting on Wednesday headed out this morning with a mate to try for a few more. First was to try for kings, got 2 early for livies and headed to the spot downriver. Unfortnely both got picked off by big octopus so not happy with that. Trolled a few dead squid for no luck around the channels then made the call to pump nippers. Fished maianbar for a while and the whiting were thick, 7 good ones with one being the second biggest I’ve got. Lots around at the moment. Big eagle ray ended the spell there so moved to lilli pilli and pulled out one of the bigger ones. Landed a few small bream and mate lost a very big trevally. All in all a very good day, plenty of fillets to go around

IMG_1056.thumb.jpeg.4480ee3add06335ee33cfb950def3164.jpeg

• Like 9

Nice work Isaac

All the Hacking flats seem to be producing atm. I fished the other day and a got a few nice ones from 4 different flat areas. You got a good 40 + unit tgere, well done!

30 minutes ago, jenno64 said:

Nice work Isaac

All the Hacking flats seem to be producing atm. I fished the other day and a got a few nice ones from 4 different flat areas. You got a good 40 + unit tgere, well done!

Thankyou, the whiting seem to be on. Only needed 2 flats today luckily maianbar was very productive

47 minutes ago, Restyle said:

good bag there mate, haven't heard much with kings inside the hacking yet. plenty of squid about though

Thankyou, lost a few at local squid spot night before but definitely a few about. Hopefully the kings turn up soon