Yaaaahoooooooo!

Guest Dont Shoot Da Chinamen

hey guys!

remeber the crap at work where i got a written warning for RECIEVING (not sending) emails and me being targeted!!

i can now tell my current employer :ranting2::ranting2::ranting2:

:biggrin2:

I have secured a claims postion with Commonwealth Bank

A BIG $6k increase in salary

and i just want to share it with u fella's!!!

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Well done Chinaman ,you deserve a bit of a break thats for sure .

Good Luck in your new position :thumbup:

Cheers Swordfisherman

Well done mate!

Just make sure you don't wear your Kamikaze hat to work. It would be over before it started. :074:

Cheers,

:074::074::074:

Congratulations mate.

That's it. I'm now selling IAG and buying CBA....or should that be the other way around ?? :1prop:

good luck on Sunday with the salmon

:Funny-Post:

Good to hear, DSDC. With an extra $6k, you can buy 120 kamikaze hats (just in case they get shot off :biggrin2: ).

Flattieman.

:Funny-Post:

:074::074::074:

ur a funny flattieman!!! :biggrin2:

Congrats China :1fishing1: You do know that your Maltese girl has already worked out where to spend that money even before you get it

yeah SHOES!!! :mad3:

she wants them in every colour!

why can't girls be like us blokes... a black pair, a brown pair and a pair of jogger and we have the package!

do your self a favour and dont tell them where to go when you leave. Shake them by the hand, smile and just say thankyou for the opportunity. Make them sorry to lose you not happy you have gone.

do your self a favour and dont tell them where to go when you leave. Shake them by the hand, smile and just say thankyou for the opportunity. Make them sorry to lose you not happy you have gone.

well said Harold.

Guest madsmc

why can't girls be like us blokes... a black pair, a brown pair and a pair of jogger and we have the package!

Don't forget the black two dollar thongs DSDC. Wouldn't be caught dead in summer without em. :biggrin2:

Shane

:1fishing1:

Guest BBM Rick

Don't forget the black two dollar thongs DSDC. Wouldn't be caught dead in summer without em. :biggrin2:

Shane

:1fishing1:

I dont wanna picture you in a thong...eewwww!!!! Better go have another :beersmile:

actually....

i was talking to the National Manager... (the nice guy above the :ranting2: B%@#H) that there was a division of how the managers felt about my written warning

good to know some managers were on my side! :biggrin2:

I do have to say thanks to the :ranting2: B%@#H or else i would have never found out how much i am worth on the market.

i have been offer $7k above the market value for a Claim Manager position WITHOUT EXPERIENCE

i have to be happy about that :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Edited by Dont Shoot Da Chinamen