We show them how to play

No matter where you'll be

The Red and White you'll see

Now aren't we a wonderful credit

To our locality

As if there was ever any doubt.

CYA

Geoff :1prop::1prop::1prop:

the red and white looked good against the broncos but if i was a saints supporter i wouldn t be jumping the gun.

you guys are chokers

go the tigers 07

No one team chokes more than the Dragons, I would hate to be a supporter, problem is they have all the talent and NO HEART, when the going gets tough the Dragon go missing. Yet again they have built up their fans hopes with a good game last night but I do hear something coming ... :074::074: cough, cough, splutter..... choke....

• 2 weeks later...

Gee,haven't all the knockers gone quiet after the demolition the mighty Dragons did on Manly.

Look out Melbourne, The mighty Saints are a comin.

CYA

Geoff

Mate as a Mad Manly supporter All I can say is they where brilliant Made us drop our pants that night Good luck as my Oldest Boy Ben is a mad St George supporter But he will always be known as Judas to me

Looking forward to this Sat good luck

Gee,haven't all the knockers gone quiet after the demolition the mighty Dragons did on Manly.

CYA

Geoff

Manly was in bad form, this week is the real test

Lets see how they perform, think they have a tough task even if they beat melbourne.

In regards to the comments to james about the tigers.

At Least his team has won a Premiership within the last 25 years and they did it without spending the millions dragons need to spend, If my memory serves me right the tigers won whilst being $400k under the cap and they were the only team to win a premiership without any origin players for that year.

Never forget the crying face of Barrett when he realised the team filled with kids had knocked them out 1 week b4 the Grand final.

Great moment

Cough! Cough! Splutter! Splutter! Choke! Choke! Sounds like the Dragons are coming! Best team on paper but not a heart between them all!!!! Blame the coach guys, it always diverts the real truth! :yahoo:

they had it in their hands and let it go. shame

There is only 1 thing Dragons players and their supporters hold in their hands if they think they are Premiership material, and that ain't a football :wank: :wank: :074::074:

st george were once again outgunned outplayed and once again it was in a prelim final.

what an awesome feeling to seeing those chokers wipe there tears once again.

att: all saints supporters

you are now currenlty down a few very good players who have plenty of experience be prepared for a beautiful season around the bottom of the table. looking forward to it

great game and dont you just love to see the look on the Qld'rs faces!! Mind you, as a long time Roosters supporter, i have nothing to smile about!!!!!!!

Who's smiling now....QLD'rs

CYA

Geoff

The knockers were just waiting for Saints to choke mate

Mate ya wrote em off and look how good they performed showed they can play when they want to - bring on the grand final, we are going all the way this year !!!!

We shoulda be 16 - 0 and it was game over if it was given and shoulda been but lucky they won anyway - felt great thinking about those 50 thousand odd supporters of qld feeling miserable !!!

Once again QLD supporters are laughing now, and saints are going all the way to their lounges to watch the grand final (again)

I think Brownie should name Dean Young on the bench and sacrifice a reserve just on principle. It wouldn't be right to win this premiership without him...

What premiership........................

We are the Saint George boys

We had a win today

We are the boys you know of

We show them how to play

No matter where you'll be

The Red and White you'll see

Now aren't we a wonderful credit

To our locality

As if there was ever any doubt.

CYA

Change that last bit to aren't we a major shame to our locality

still crying after the poor year mate but then again that's what you expect from them, nothing brilliant without 1 player, we have the x factor all year long!!; sometimes we might choke - lot's of others do to mate but I know one thing I don't go to sleep when I watch my team play

You can keep your X factor, Atleast Benji can lead his side to a premiership, and dont forget the tigers play one of the most exiciting brands of football in years, as said by some of the games greats...Gus Gould, Fatty Vautin and Matthew Johns. So if your falling asleep watching them i think you should watch your own team of try hards

well let's just see by Gong Fisho

We all saw mate.... :074::074::074:

Edited by netic

What more can I say. Netic summed it up perfectly.

I know what they need to do to win a Premiership, its very easy and simple to do. I'm surprissed none of the coaching staff have picked up on it yet.

All the Dragons players need to do ...............................................................................................is to eat their food more slowly..................................................................................................................so they don't CHOKE!!! :074::074::074::074:

Edited by AO7474

G`day Fellas ,

As For our resident critic to be calling Saints " Chokers " perhaps the Pot should observe the " Kettles " record for the last three games of PARRAMATTA for 06.

Of the three games played , they won """ 000000000 """""" And Scored 14 points to 57 against.

Now I would never call a team chokers , I`m much bigger than that , but I do think Parra chose the perfect colour for their Jerseys .

Though I gotta admit , I m glad to see that these days , at least their fans stay till the final Bell , rather than going home at Half time like they did for 30 odd years .

Mick

Edited by OWZAT

G`day Fellas ,

As For our resident critic to be calling Saints " Chokers " perhaps the Pot should observe the " Kettles " record for the last three games of PARRAMATTA for 06.

Of the three games played , they won """ 000000000 """""" And Scored 14 points to 57 against.

Now I would never call a team chokers , I`m much bigger than that , but I do think Parra chose the perfect colour for their Jerseys .

Though I gotta admit , I m glad to see that these days , at least their fans stay till the final Bell , rather than going home at Half time like they did for 30 odd years .

Mick

Hard for our first grade squad to choke when they were sitting in the stands watching :wacko::wacko: ....OWZAT, most were either suspended or injured. Shame though as if we had our full squad fit and playing together for 2 games prior to finals we would be there on Sunday. What I find hard to believe is that a team that has such potential on paper like the Dragons always bow out in the manner they do. On the jersey comment though, I too think the Dragons have the correct colour, white and pale, caused from a lack of circulation as they have NO HEART! :074::074::074:

Fellas, dont think i have a grudge against the dragons, cause i dont

But what i always find very strange is that each and every year dragons fans seem to believe that they have won the comp after one semi, You's get way too far ahead of yourselves.

No other teams supporters get so cocky that they start to celebrate premiership victory like dragons supporters as witnessed in this thread.

What is extremely amusing to me is the fact that every year they choke, and the next year you all think they are going to win the comp, as im sure you all will be saying in September 2007 if saints make it before they choke again.

As for Parramatta, They were happy to be there, They were competitive against Melbourne which ST George wasnt.

They didnt choke, every body rode them off half way through the year and if anything they lifted to the occasion and made the semi's.

My team didnt make it this year and i have no excuses, we didnt play well and we didnt deserve to be there.

What i suggest to saints fans is to not count your chickens before they hatch and you might have a shot.

Good luck to all teams next year