Vanuatu Pics

Weasel

Guest danielinbyron

G`day Fellas .

The Ist Pic , is a little Underexposed , dont you think ? .

Now Perhaps next time , you should open the lens cover door , Or with an SLR , remove the Lens cap !.

Mick

mate if ya strugglin resizing pics send them via email and OWZAT 'LL sort em out for ya..lol..

mate did you get that island pic i been looking forward to.

Awesome mate, absolutely aesome....

I thing thats a tell tale Beakie tail out of that Tinnie. Got to love the natives!

(Tinnie Pic) And good to see they picked the right boat for conditions :074: , the alvey winch looks half as big as hull, Huge hearts those guys.

Mad fishing pics Weasel , Ive got goose bumps just imagining the experience that you had with such awsome fish. Cheers Dave

Gday

Thanks for all the kind words. It is by far the most septacular fishing Ive ever done. I was almost sick of catching dollies, the best was about 15kg. The best best YFT was about 45kg. We also cought Wahoo and dog tooth and dropped 2 Marlin. We fished with "IN DEEP" charters which is owned and skippered by a local, which i think made all the difference because only 1 of the other charter boats got anything that day. The boat was a 28 foot Vision. Cost was $950 for the day between me and a mate. That include Skipper, 3 dekkies, food and drink and all gear. The gear was all top quality 30lb to 130lb. The pic of the tinnie, we were about 20 miles from port in rough seas and they boated a blue marlin that our skipper estemated at 100kg. they hook up then let the fish tow them around for an hour or so, then winch it in. If anyone would like any info just give me a yell.

Weasel

Forgot to metion that i hired a boat towards in end of the week and trolled a cd11 around the habour and got a smallish Coral Trout about 30cm. Have heard of tuna and even marlin comming out of the habour.