Latest Water Temps For Game Fish

Assassin

Hey Raiders,

Longitude 151.8908 E

Latitude -33.8891 S

60k,s from Botany bay heading north east, Temperature break is 20-23 degrees.

marked as yellow cross on chart

Longitude 151.6586 E

Latitude -34.1525 S

approx 38k,s from boatany bay temp break in 21-23.4 degrees. marked with green cross.

Water temps are moving closer towards the inland as the days tick by, over the last 2 weeks the warmer currents have moved from the 80k mark to the 35k mark.

Soz the jpeg will not attach so no pics

Good luck this weekend.

assassin

Edited by Assassin

Hey Raiders,

Longitude 151.8908 E

Latitude -33.8891 S

60k,s from Botany bay heading north east, Temperature break is 20-23 degrees.

marked as yellow cross on chart

Longitude 151.6586 E

Latitude -34.1525 S

approx 38k,s from boatany bay temp break in 21-23.4 degrees. marked with green cross.

Water temps are moving closer towards the inland as the days tick by, over the last 2 weeks the warmer currents have moved from the 80k mark to the 35k mark.

Soz the jpeg will not attach so no pics

Good luck this weekend.

assassin

Buddy, which site do you get your info from?

Buddy, which site do you get your info from?

The info is from www.seasurface.com If you have I.G.F.A membership the cost is $180.00 dollars per year.

If you do not have I.G.F.A membership the cost is $1400.00 per year.

If it was just as simple as going to a website i would have just diplayed the link.

Seeing as though not everyone can afford $400.00 odd dollars a year- i thought it would be nice just to post a couple of temperature breaks for those who are interested

Edited by Assassin

The info is from www.seasurface.com If you have I.G.F.A membership the cost is $180.00 dollars per year.

If you do not have I.G.F.A membership the cost is $1400.00 per year.

If it was just as simple as going to a website i would have just diplayed the link.

Seeing as though not everyone can afford $400.00 odd dollars a year- i thought it would be nice just to post a couple of temperature breaks for those who are interested

I have just become a member of the Sydney Gamefishing club......i will have to check it that gives me IGFA membership....that cost me nearly $500

I have just become a member of the Sydney Gamefishing club......i will have to check it that gives me IGFA membership....that cost me nearly $500

Yes netic it is, http://www.gfaa.asn.au/html/states/4nsw_01.htm

there is a list of gfaa clubs.... btw it is gfaa not igfa my mistake :1prop:

Netic i happy to send you some some shots to your e-mail before you commit if you like, anyway i think its a good thing- anything that helps catch that fish of a lifetime is worth a go.

Netic i happy to send you some some shots to your e-mail before you commit if you like, anyway i think its a good thing- anything that helps catch that fish of a lifetime is worth a go.

lol I.G.F.A and G.F.A.A yes sorry people i got the two mixed up- Game Fishing Association of Australia is the association you must belong too in order to get the discount.

sorry about the confussion

Mate if you could i would really appreciate it....ovardar@models.com

thanks for the info Assassin it is much appreciated! :biggrin2: i really do hope that water keeps pushing in!