The Entrance 28-29 April 2007

b-fore-tony

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is with much sadness but I am going to have to miss this one.Got glandular fever and really need to take it easy for a week or two :thumbdown: Hope the weather turns good for you guys and many bumpers caught.

none attendees reefa- :wife: and kid

Was keen as to meet a few more raiders and have a ball up the Eno but I will have to wait till next social

Guest MRS WATTO

WELL GUYS

I HAVE BOOKED OUR VILLA TODAY, LAST WATERFRONT VILLA, CANT WAIT.

WATTO AND I WILL BE ARRIVING SATURDAY AFTERNOON AFTER WORK.

SEE U ALL THERE

WELL GUYS

I HAVE BOOKED OUR VILLA TODAY, LAST WATERFRONT VILLA, CANT WAIT.

WATTO AND I WILL BE ARRIVING SATURDAY AFTERNOON AFTER WORK.

SEE U ALL THERE

About bloody time Claudia. :thumbup:

That is a shame Robbie,

But we all need to work I suppose :1badmood:

And I was waiting to see you to show me the secret hand shake. :biggrin2:

Well only a few more sleeps till the social.

Rain, hail or shine we will have lots of fun and fishing.

We will have use of the Games Room hopefully. We can congregate there and chat or have a Fishraider Pool Comp perhaps. Bone up on your trivia too and start studying the forums for some of the answers :biggrin2:

Watch this space for more information over the next day.

Cheers mrsswordfisherman

G'day All ,

Have just got off the phone to Karyn at Dunleith Caravan Park , and we are all set to go for this weekend !!

There is a large BBQ area (undercover) with fridges , microwave , toaster etc for our use , also we can use the games room should the weather turn inclement , and for our evening entertainment!!

Also , the fish are ON !! Several guests returned this morning with many good sized bream and blackfish !!

So get ya gear ready , we are go for the weekend !!

Ross

Jesus :1yikes: I have just finished packing the fishing gear and now have Beach/Estuary and Blackfish gear all loaded :yahoo:

I cant wait to get there tomorrow :biggrin2:

Even if you cant make it for the whole weekend and you or any guests are thinking about coming up ?? DO IT and meet some great people from Fishraider.

Cheers Swordfisherman.

Yeh yeh I know ,bitten by the Blackfish bug again :074::074:

Hi guys

Been playing around with gear most of the day - am sure to forget something!! Must pack my worm pliers too .... there are worms there, aren't there?? Got a 'nearly' beach rod, popper rod, flattie rod & blackie rod! Got the sps, hbs, poppers & mullet floats! Just hope it doesn't rain too much ...... I get miserable when I am cold & wet! Catching a fish or two may aleviate the miseries!

Fingers crossed - shaping up to be a huge social!! Look forward to putting faces to names! My first Social!

Cheers

ROberta

PS Hope to get some blackies, too!

PPS Have packed my neoprenes too (for beach & kayak!)

Edited by Roberta

hi raiders! aaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh!

can not go, MUST work :ranting2::ranting2::mad3::mad3::1badmood::1badmood:

i have booked waterfront cabin 2 and paid a $100.00 deposit, i have been told by dunleith

to try and give it away so i get a refund! its up for grabs call 0424584348

need an emoticon with lots of tears as i wanted my girls to meet you folks.

SUCH IS LIFE!...sucks! sometimes.....please help!

..stevo!..

i checked the weather report on fox today for the central coast and it appears there will be some rain on saturday and fine on sunday with the weather we usually get up here we sould be fine i cant see it raining much its the tide i worry aboput i usually hit the entrance on the peak of the low thats when i have my best luck but i guess we will see

....hey id rather be fishing than working so ......

hi raiders! aaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh!

can not go, MUST work :ranting2::ranting2::mad3::mad3::1badmood::1badmood:

i have booked waterfront cabin 2 and paid a $100.00 deposit, i have been told by dunleith

to try and give it away so i get a refund! its up for grabs call 0424584348

need an emoticon with lots of tears as i wanted my girls to meet you folks.

SUCH IS LIFE!...sucks! sometimes.....please help!

..stevo!..

Ohhhhh what a shame!!!!

Hopefully someone may want to use that cabin. It is right on the waterfront in prime possie too

Jesus :1yikes: I have just finished packing the fishing gear and now have Beach/Estuary and Blackfish gear all loaded :yahoo:

I cant wait to get there tomorrow :biggrin2:

Even if you cant make it for the whole weekend and you or any guests are thinking about coming up ?? DO IT and meet some great people from Fishraider.

Cheers Swordfisherman.

Yeh yeh I know ,bitten by the Blackfish bug again :074::074:

HI STEWIE, Wont be staying at the caravan park as I have a place nearby. Is it OK to visit the park to join in. Will bring my old mate along as well. Will fish beach or hunt for the blackfish. Any weed around. See ye all RAIN ,HAIL, OR SHINE. CHEERS BART. :thumbup: : :1fishing1: : :yahoo:

HI STEWIE, Wont be staying at the caravan park as I have a place nearby. Is it OK to visit the park to join in. Will bring my old mate along as well. Will fish beach or hunt for the blackfish. Any weed around. See ye all RAIN ,HAIL, OR SHINE. CHEERS BART. :thumbup: : :1fishing1: : :yahoo:

Definately Bart and looking forward to meeting you mate :biggrin2:

Cheers Stewy