The Entrance 28-29 April 2007

b-fore-tony

Hi just new to the forum and would love to come to the fishing weekend. Is it too late to put our names down? love the Entrance will be me hubby an d probably 3 more as well. my son caught a flathead 74 cm long from the banks of Dunleath Caravan park last time we stayed there.. Hope to catch one as big as that.....

looking forward to meeting you all

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi just new to the forum and would love to come to the fishing weekend. Is it too late to put our names down? love the Entrance will be me hubby an d probably 3 more as well. my son caught a flathead 74 cm long from the banks of Dunleath Caravan park last time we stayed there.. Hope to catch one as big as that.....

looking forward to meeting you all

No, not too late. You have been added to the list.

Glad you can all come along.

Should be a great social.

Cheers,

Pete.

Hey guys,

im definitely up for this social. It was a great time last time and looking forward to doing it again. If there is any accomodation left and someone need an extra body let me know. Otherwise im sure i'll be able to tee something up. It'll be the perfect opportunity to reaquaint myself with the raiders. Catch you soon.

Hey guys, sorry but I can't make this one now. Too close to Easter break & have huge work commitments to catch up on. Hope to catch up with a few at Easter in Sydney anyway.

Thanks

Sorry to hear that boofhead (Mik) :thumbdown:

I have taken you off the list.

Hope you can make the next one! :thumbup:

Edited by rzep

Hi Guys,

Sounds like a great social, I get a chance to meet more 'raiders, pick up some fishy tips, its only down the road (comparativly speaking) I read someone mentioned the BBQ word - how could anyone say no ? Sounds like THE EVENT of the year !! (It would only be me though as Mrs Gyropilot is taking care of family commitments).

I'm not sure about that handicap system for locals though (LOL)......as mentioned...fishing left handed, stubby in right hand balancing on windsurfer - today only a small amount of very small bream... had to throw them all back...way too small...I think I need more practice.....

Cheers

Geoff

Checked the place out last week as our Central Coast crew have done tree work there quite alot.

They gave it the big :thumbup:

It looks nice, lovely place to :beersmile:

Just make sure everyone comments on how nice the trees look :074:

hi all if its not to late id like to be added to the social list ill come up with the g/f and prob two friends ill be the only 1 fishn they can go shoppn

cheers mick

You have been added micksfishin - It's never too late to add your name to the list! :thumbup:

Hi guys, new to the forums would like to be added to the list wont need accomodation, will be me (Nuno), Marcel and Steve and the boat if you need to know that.

Look forward to meeting all of you....

P.S also we are new to fishing and boating, so any help would be great on rods and takle that would be in the class for this event would be great :)

Edited by Newbie

heya fellas id really love to come along to this one as this will pop my fishraider social cherry...... ill finally have my licence so no worries there and my aunt/uncle live about 10 mins from there so no worries about accomidation for me...... ive got to get my licence first and ill let you no for sure if im comin i go for it on the 17th..... also if anyone wants to come along and needs a lift ill gladly take some one (limited to one passenger) so pm me (wait untill after the 17th incase i fail) ,

cheers,

Brad

I have been asked to be in Singleton on Sunday night for a 2 day business trip next week.

My plan is to fish the Entrance or somewhere close by on Sunday aropund 2pm till 5pm then head off to Singleton.

See how it pans out.

I will say hello if anyone is still about at that time.

Pain in the backside - I was planning to be there 6am.

I have been asked to be in Singleton on Sunday night for a 2 day business trip next week.

My plan is to fish the Entrance or somewhere close by on Sunday aropund 2pm till 5pm then head off to Singleton.

See how it pans out.

I will say hello if anyone is still about at that time.

Pain in the backside - I was planning to be there 6am.

Ignore that rush of blood :1prop: .

I just realised that the Sunday is the 29.04.07 - I can make it at 6am YEEEEEHAAAAAA

Lookin forward to the Social :biggrin2::thumbup:

Daily Telegraph has reported Jew off the beach behind the Nth Entrance surf club

high tide is a bit early at 6.15 pm on 28-4-07 the Sat night but .........

I wonder if we will be in any condition to fish :beersmile: seems there will be lots

of birthday celebrations happening for that week :yahoo: and Mrs Swordie says

we must celebrate them B) suppose a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do and

and follow the admins instructions :1prop:

Chris

Daily Telegraph has reported Jew off the beach behind the Nth Entrance surf club

high tide is a bit early at 6.15 pm on 28-4-07 the Sat night but .........

I wonder if we will be in any condition to fish :beersmile: seems there will be lots

of birthday celebrations happening for that week :yahoo: and Mrs Swordie says

we must celebrate them B) suppose a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do and

and follow the admins instructions :1prop:

Chris

Oh we will be hitting the beach on Friday and Saturday night in search of Jews or Tailor and Salmon and the party will be just as good out on the beach as it was last year :yahoo:

Cheers Stewy

G'day all ,

I spoke to Lynn at the Caravan Park today , and she advises me that we will basically have the park to ourselves , nearly all the Villas have been booked by Raiders !!! :thumbup:

Also , we will have the use of their BBQ facilities , 4 BBQs , and seats , tables etc. Looking forward to some good fishing , good eating , and maybe a :beersmile: or 3 !!!

If you interested in attending , please let us know now , as we are about to finalise numbers etc , and the few villas left will probably be gone by the weekend !!!

Ross

Hi all Social Attendees ,I have just spoken with Karen and there are 2 x ensuite cabins left and 1x Villa left.

If you need accomodation get on the phone now and book these places and tell them you are with Fishraider.

Phone number for Dunleith Caravan Park is 02 4332 2172 :biggrin2:

We have decided to go up early and will be arriving on Thursday NOW !!!!!! :yahoo:

Cheers Swordfisherman