Best Comeback Line

Big Bob

It is a portion of ABC interview between a female broadcaster and General Cosgrove who was about to sponsor a Boy Scout Troop visiting his military headquarters.

FEMALE INTERVIEWER: So, General Cosgrove, what things are you going to teach these young boys when they visit your base?

GENERAL COSGROVE: We're going to teach them climbing, canoeing, archery, and shooting.

FEMALE INTERVIEWER: Shooting! That's a bit irresponsible, isn't it?

GENERAL COSGROVE: I don't see why, they'll be properly supervised on the rifle range.

FEMALE INTERVIEWER: Don't you admit that this is a terribly dangerous activity to be teaching children?

GENERAL COSGROVE: I don't see how. We will be teaching them proper rifle discipline before they even touch a firearm.

FEMALE INTERVIEWER: But you're equipping them to become violent killers.

GENERAL COSGROVE: Well, Ma'am, you're equipped to be a prostitute, but you're not one, are you?

The radio went silent and the interview ended.

:1clap::1clap::1clap::1clap::1clap::1clap::1clap:

:074::074::074: what a funny bastard

Couldn't of put it better myself

cheers james

wat a ripper,

my missus once said to me " why did god give u legs?" , because i didnt want to get up to do something, i told her "to stand up when i piss"

lol

it still cracks me up

I told my mum that line and she said don't bother, you get it on the floor any way.

cheers james

How about this....

I was sitting in front of the TV one Saturday just veging out and not really paying too much attention as to what was was on.

Wife walks in and asks "Whats on the TV ?"

I replied quite stupidly :wacko:

"Dust" :wife:

i used to be it he army and trust me he is a one liner expert......

he is such a down to earth guy its not funny i mjust wish there were more officers out ther like him

very old school...... doesn't give a sh*t about what anyone says about him. Very cool wish i could be a little bit more like him

Cheers

T-Man

Go General Cosgrove!!!!

Always knew there was a reason why i liked him.

I have been interviewed a few times on radio and they tried relentlessly to trap me and blame me for something i wasnt responsible for. I built the One Tel sign at North Sydney and left it there after the collapse. I didnt get paid for it and almost lost my company. You gotta be good when the media is on yr case.