Big King From..lbg..

Flat rock

Guest Reely

Chriso, no worries, must have been the scales! Inaccurate. Sorry about that.

Your Bungs mate hey? I know where your fish was caught! Is that the one you got on a live Bream? Or is that another one i'm thinking of? Could be completely wrong! :wacko: Nice fish anyway.

K.

i suppose if i hold up my fish against my body like that and get the person to take the photo from the ground looking up i would call it 30kg or more...............

the shot thats above my head is sth curl curl,there we fish on the bottom for the kings....Do you no where the other shot is taken at???

i suppose if i hold up my fish against my body like that and get the person to take the photo from the ground looking up i would call it 30kg or more...............

the shot thats above my head is sth curl curl,there we fish on the bottom for the kings....Do you no where the other shot is taken at???

Mate i dont care where you hold the fish for the photo,it's still a bloody great fish well done flat rock.

Edited by Spooled Again

Chriso, no worries, must have been the scales! Inaccurate. Sorry about that.

Your Bungs mate hey? I know where your fish was caught! Is that the one you got on a live Bream? Or is that another one i'm thinking of? Could be completely wrong! :wacko: Nice fish anyway.

K.

reely i feel really bad ,king are really hard to guess the weight of photos, i can make 12kg king look huge and i'v caught 20KG+ KING THAT ARE 5FT LONG AND LOOK 40KGS.

what i'm trying to say is I'm sorry for being rude and putting a damperner on naths fish just upset i did'nt land land any of my 20kg hook ups

ps it was a 1.5kg snapper

sorry nath i'v been very rude and i'd like to apologize, thats a great effort and i'd like to wish u luck for the rest of the season what left of it.

have you and your crew discussed travelling to lord howe island or nz, I'm trying to get a crew of raiders to fish one of these spots early next year, i know it's its a wile away but if your going to fish lord howe you have to book charters 1 year in advance to inshore a trip

having been twice already and landing 20kg+ fish of the stones including yellow fin tuna, kings and giant 80kg cod. this is an open invitation to all raider

sorry nath i'v been very rude and i'd like to apologize, thats a great effort and i'd like to wish u luck for the rest of the season what left of it.

have you and your crew discussed travelling to lord howe island or nz, I'm trying to get a crew of raiders to fish one of these spots early next year, i know it's its a wile away but if your going to fish lord howe you have to book charters 1 year in advance to inshore a trip

having been twice already and landing 20kg+ fish of the stones including yellow fin tuna, kings and giant 80kg cod. this is an open invitation to all raider

Hey mate,

I'm interested in going to LHI. Spoke to someone who's been there 4 times and he said it's unbelievable fishing even from the shore although it's quite expensive. He said that everything there is monopolized, food.accommodation and the charters are expensive. There's a lot of shore based option though according to him.

He suggested that NZ Bay of Plenty is a cheaper option. Nevertheless I'm keen to go and tackle down those hoodlums.

hey mate that cant be true because my mate organised a crew to go to lord howe 3 weeks ago...so that cant be true at all....im am also goin to nz for king,also perth which is my last trip of the year jigging for big samsons..and im also going to mozabique in november chasing giant trevallies and bonefish....so i will be very happily broke coming to xmas...hahaha

hey mate that cant be true because my mate organised a crew to go to lord howe 3 weeks ago...so that cant be true at all....im am also goin to nz for king,also perth which is my last trip of the year jigging for big samsons..and im also going to mozabique in november chasing giant trevallies and bonefish....so i will be very happily broke coming to xmas...hahaha

you can book but whether you get out is a different story(charters)

7days 7booking 1day fisherable first booking get the ride.

first trip to lhi got to fish balls pyramid, second time no go

if your after large kings you can hook up to 30-40kg kings (lucky to turn there heads) consistantly(2-4 hook ups in a weekend) within 4hrs of sydney(using 2kg snapper as live bait)

Hey mate,

I'm interested in going to LHI. Spoke to someone who's been there 4 times and he said it's unbelievable fishing even from the shore although it's quite expensive. He said that everything there is monopolized, food.accommodation and the charters are expensive. There's a lot of shore based option though according to him.

He suggested that NZ Bay of Plenty is a cheaper option. Nevertheless I'm keen to go and tackle down those hoodlums.

mate u can go for 2weeks for under $2000 not including charters or tackle upgrades for the trip

Edited by chriso

footage of ned's beach in LHI

:1yikes::1yikes:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=NgXP-zC0WoA

That is AWESOME !!!! I would find it hard to eat a King after (maybe for only just a little while) hand feeding them from the beach like that. There are some HUGE fish amongst them, if only it was that easy to burley them up in Sydney....

I assume that fishing is banned from that beach, natural instincts would be to drop a popper to one of those suckers... I am guessing the tourists would not be so happpy :mad3:

Interesting the japanese writing on top of the YouTube window, I can't read Japanese but it probably reads "Stupid Aussies, letting fresh sushimi float by.."

I beleive Chriso will be organising a Trip to LHI, details will be posted soon.....numbers will be limited.

Amazing stuff at LHI

They are great posts and its good to see big fish are taken from the rocks

Edited by swordfisherman

That is AWESOME !!!! I would find it hard to eat a King after (maybe for only just a little while) hand feeding them from the beach like that. There are some HUGE fish amongst them, if only it was that easy to burley them up in Sydney....

I assume that fishing is banned from that beach, natural instincts would be to drop a popper to one of those suckers... I am guessing the tourists would not be so happpy :mad3:

Interesting the japanese writing on top of the YouTube window, I can't read Japanese but it probably reads "Stupid Aussies, letting fresh sushimi float by.."

yeah, fishing is indeed banned there.. They have been feeding them everyday at the same time for years on end