Big King From..lbg..

Flat rock

hello,the photo that is on there now i caught 1 week befor xmas,i got that fish on a live yakka on 30lb line on a snyder glass with a 9500 spinfisher....The photo i have just put up i caught on sat 20kg i mainly use game overheads,i use tld50 or a penn senator with 24kg and 100lb trace on a lbg rod i mainly use like bonitos,salmon and i cant go past using live frigets which are the best of all live baits....

post-3622-1173327057_thumb.jpg

Guest dicko1

Those are 2 awesome fish mate! Must take alot of dedication and time to consistently catch fish of that quality! Keep it up!

Top fish Nath, absolutely sensational, there you go guys, 22kg of LBG King!

K.

reely i don't think that 22kg they look alot longer at that weight, not taking anything away from flat rock, that's a best of a hood

heres a pic of 23kgpost-3449-1173347240_thumb.jpg

Nice Fish Flat Rock. Been away with work so I love just sitting here reading the reports waiting for my go. I hope you still leave me some for for my fishing rod to catch in the next few weeks!

Say hello to Andrew and the rest of the team for me

Squidboy

hello,the photo that is on there now i caught 1 week befor xmas,i got that fish on a live yakka on 30lb line on a snyder glass with a 9500 spinfisher....The photo i have just put up i caught on sat 20kg i mainly use game overheads,i use tld50 or a penn senator with 24kg and 100lb trace on a lbg rod i mainly use like bonitos,salmon and i cant go past using live frigets which are the best of all live baits....

have you tried pike.

i find they produce big kings of the stones