8 Hrs 1 Dollie

Baybuster

Went to FAD off broken bay caught 65cm dollie in about 10 min my first! after an hour and a half tried bjoey wide leather jackets, flatty grounds leatherjackets, few other spots leather jackets. pulled in and under size snapper and two tiny flatties. Beautifulday on the water and a curse broken.

post-2576-1176196799_thumb.jpg

Went to FAD off broken bay caught 65cm dollie in about 10 min my first! after an hour and a half tried bjoey wide leather jackets, flatty grounds leatherjackets, few other spots leather jackets. pulled in and under size snapper and two tiny flatties. Beautifulday on the water and a curse broken.

well done on the dollie there mate. good stuff. wat was the water temp outside???

a bag limit of 20 still applies even if its not listed.

and hopefully common sense prevails anyway. mahi mahi are one of the fastest growing fish but doesnt

help when people go nuts on them.

good work on the dollie mate. wait till you pin a biggun ;)

Robbie,

There may be no size limit but there is definately a bag limit.

All fish without a size limit have a bag limit of 20 per day.

Here is the link to the fisheries site: Fishereies

Robbie,

There may be no size limit but there is definately a bag limit.

All fish without a size limit have a bag limit of 20 per day.

Here is the link to the fisheries site: Fishereies

"A maximum daily bag limit of 20 applies to any fish or invertebrate not included in the tables below, except baitfish*.

Thanks for picking that up mate, I dont know how many times I have looked at that page and now I forget one of the key points :1wallbash:

Cheers.

Robbie.

Edited by Robbielites

"A maximum daily bag limit of 20 applies to any fish or invertebrate not included in the tables below, except baitfish*.

Thanks for picking that up mate, I dont know how many times I have looked at that page and now I forget one of the key points :1wallbash:

Cheers.

Robbie.

No dramas Robbie,

I just don't want people going of the incorrect information and then getting in trouble.

All is good. :thumbup: