Sydney Harbour Landbased

riceball

I fished Sydney Harbour on friday avo. Started with the usual squiding, using some jigs I brought back from Maldives, surprisingly they worked pretty well in Sydney Harbour. Caught 6 good size squids in 2 hours, then just before the sun set, I throwed in one of the smaller squids as a livie. Waited about 3 minutes, the rod bend down, I was onto a good fish. About 10 minutes later, I landed this 70cm kingie. This is my first king in Sydney Harbour, so I was pretty happy. :1fishing1: Then another fresh squid strips out, I caught another two nice snappers. But everything went quiet just after the sun set, except I started to lose my rigs to those choppers. Took the kingie home, and made up some beautiful fish stakes. Nth can beat the taste of grilled kingie stake and some fresh squid sashimi. :beersmile:

post-1028-1176516894_thumb.jpg

post-1028-1176517137_thumb.jpg

Cheers

Louis :1fishing1:

here is another pic of the Dinner!!

post-1028-1176517599_thumb.jpg

Edited by riceball

Thanks for the relies guys, i went down the same spot there again today, saw a shcool of 4-5 kingies cruising along the shore for a few times!! but they wouldn't take what i threw at them, guess i cleaned up my luck on friday.