How Often Do You Guys Go Fishin?

james1990

Well how often do we all fish?

Me normally once every 3 weeks, but my 4th week of not fishing is up and ITS KILLING ME.

I need to get out there, iv been sitting in the garage playing around with my gear heaps but it hasn't touched water in a few weeks. :(:1badmood::mad3:

Edited by james1990

Hi James

As often as I can!!! I am lucky in that I am retired & have a kayak, so can go off on my own without needing a boat & trailer etc. Highly recommend it for easy fishing on the water! I probably fish 3 or 4 times a week, but over the next week at Stockton Beach, I reckon it will be 3 or 4 times a day!!

Suffer!

Cheerio

Roberta

i often go after uni, as uni is very close to the water, so i use that time to try out new lures, new gear etc etc.

sundays i gout out fishing with my fisho buddies either landbased or their boat, depending on our mood :P

so pretty much 2-3 times a week :)

but keep in mind some sessions may only last an hour or so

Edited by Davy

About once a week usually but sometimes more sometimes less depending wether or not there is any surf!!! Could fish much more than that but i prefer to fish with friends than solo so when ever i can get takers!!!! but if i had a tinnie or a boat that number would definately rise!!!

You will all be amazed

i try for once a month maybe twice

the last time i fished was feb 28th yes you read right

over 3 months

in this time i have done a few things to the boat and changed things on it

but leading up to the 28th feb i fished 4 out of 5 weekends

i try once every two weeks though i sometimes hit the beach fishing up during the week though over all not enough. i only got a couple of mates who like to fish and some of them have just gone over seas so my fish days might start to lower if i cant find some one to fish with

Not enough to satisfy my need to feed my addiction.

penguin

+ 1 :( living so far from the water I really need to plan for at least a 4-day weekend minimum, and this time of year it's hard to find the time in between farming and kids weekend activities!!

WOW Johnno, that really does surprise me! :1yikes:

I seem to do it in lump sums. I haven't fished since ... um, about 5 weeks I think (Tryin to remember my last report date!!!)

Restricted by water availability, algae blooms & location.

Mostly it depends on work, I'm lucky / unlucky enough to work for myself but others still depend on me 24/7 so if everythings going well I might get a good patch & go 2-5 days in a row. Other times I only get out once a month.

Looks like it will be atleast another 2 weeks before I get to go again. I am very envious of those who fish regularly say 1-2 days / week, that would be a dream for me, consistancy.

MGibbo and I try to go every Thursday. If we get bad weather or it is predicted for bad weather Thursday she changes her work day so we can go on a Tuesday. I think if we had a great day on Thursday we both would probably call in sick for Friday as we both love it so much. Great company helps the lack of "the big one." Stumpies Bertie is to big for me to handle, so I would like to get myself something smaller then the kids and I would go after school a little more. Weekend sport limits us on the weekends.

The picture is from a friend who came out with us, she calls it Thelma and Louise.

post-4003-1180957715_thumb.jpg

pretty much once a week for me which is usually an all nighter friday into saturday till around lunch time. i often get out for some land based squidding of a weekday a couple times a week. i wont be going out at all until the hairtail social going to have a rest and tweak the boat abit.

Every Saturday I get to stalk the lakes and estuaries with a regular fishin' buddy in his tinny (unless he is in Weipa as he has been for the last 8 days :1badmood: lucky bugger) + Public Holidays and RDOs

Summertime = 5 - 6 times a week :1fishing1:

• 3 weeks later...