Nrl Grand Final

zen801

I have no doubt it will be a Storm v Manly GF this year. Storm probably deserve to win but stranger things have happened in rugby league. Go Manly!

Sea Eagles premiers 2007 -yeah baby!

Your not THE Beaver are you??

Im a happy man as long as the doggies with the finals and the roosters get the wooden spoon...

sorry mate but my penny panthers are a dead set shoe in for the spoon, they are dead set hopless. couldnt even beat st george juniors.

I have no doubt it will be a Storm v Manly GF this year. Storm probably deserve to win but stranger things have happened in rugby league. Go Manly!

Sea Eagles premiers 2007 -yeah baby!

HAHA no i am not the one and only Beaver! But my name is inspired by him lol

Geeeez guy's I don't see any mention of the Roosters :1yikes:

Surley Melb must be worried now after a 2 game winning streak

under the control of Freddy

:074::074::074:

I'm allowed to dream :1prop: That's my team

Mate, I am going to go put a tenner on them for the premiership. They actually looked like a real Rugby league team the other night!

(I am a Roosters/ Carlton supporter.. Its been a long couple of years, so any sniff of a win is something I get excited about!!!)

I thought i would make this bold statement as it is sure to generate some feedback.

Looks like a Melbourne and Manly grand final. Feel good about it as i was born in Melbourne ( thank god the oldies left and took us with them) and i now live in Warringah.

Also any other raiders got the Flu. Mate i have been rotten sick for over almost two weeks now and think ive got at least a week to go. This morning woke up and can hardly speak. Wife and kids are happy at least.

Beware the flu is a real bad one ATM.

Cheers all, and Go the Mighty Sea Eagles.

A sick Zenman.

The storm are still front runners for my liking, but Manly have the strike power and experience to match them.

The dark horse to upset these two teams are the Warriors, they have a good style of football and there size and stength with a little dicipline may see them cause a huge upset.

Zenman, hope you shake off the flu soon so we can have a fish together when youre better.

Marcel, Twin 1.

Im a long time Manly supporter here on the penninsula, but thinking of jumping ship just because of how badly theyve treated Mick Monaghan, but then again, i dont think theres any other team i could go for. Nah, go the manly boys.

Don,t be too upset,they have a salary cap to contend with.But yes i too think they,ll miss him next year.He was with out doubt the form half back during the first 7 rounds when orford was out .Probably should have had a run during the origin at some stage.I write this just as Manly beat Parra.A good solid performance.I hope they make the grand final

Go Manly! :thumbup:

i still think melb to win, just a hiccup this weekend as no team can win for ever, other than that the warriors have to be mentioned again ith the form they are showing. if they can play for 80mins every week the way they have been they will win it.

Mate all though the roosters are playing very good footy it is a hard ask for them to make the semi's.....if they can get up there the for/against will come into play and theres is shocking...they will be competing with teams like the tigers and broncos in the battle for 6 to 8th spot and for and against will matter.

Hey Netic

Your Tigers played better than I've seen them for a while

The Cowboys had no answer

My mate lives at Drummoyne and is Black & Gold so I kept calling

him with score updates - he ended up going up to the RSL

to catch the second half :074:

Just hope they have an off day when they play my Roosters

Chris

Chris, mate yesterday was our first look at our team with all the stars playing....there were still a few out like Payten, O'hara but we were at near full strength.....and the scoreline helped our for/against cause we will need it come the last round.

Amazing how good Farah plays when he is at hooker.....

Hopefully a sign of things to come but this year consistency has been a major issue with all teams. How many times has a team played awesome one week only to be smashed the next

Edited by netic

Ive been a tigers follower since i was little,maybe because i played junior footy for a team called

the bowra tigers. But i think the major factor leading to the semi's and finals footy is injuries.It will be

interesting to see how many teams suffer through injuries in the rounds to come.Farrar's got to be a shoe

in for the dally M player of the year. Teams that can stay at full strength will be hard to beat.

Craig