What Are The Fishraider Members Doing This Weekend?

johnno

I have found the Botany bay flathead. Last hour of the run out at ................................................................................................................................ spot X

Her indoors reminded me last night that we have not been out on the Hawesbury for over four years and suggested that as we both have a weekend off at the same time it would be nice to take the boat up there!

After many hours of protest I have given in :1prop:

If I have to explore all of those horrid little bays with tree lined cliffs to make her happy I will :1prop:

As long as I can take "a rod" and 'some tackle" and she makes the tea in the morning I think I will cope :biggrin2:

Robbie.

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Was keen to head outside and chase some fin but it looks like its going to be pretty windy so that plan might change trying to hunt down some new squid locations and chase some wintertime kings!!!!!!

Went to the boat show last night for the $6 after six pm entry. Unless your looking for a new boat or you actually need something for your boat its just mean looking at all the things you will never be able to afford. The new 250's and 300's from yamaha and the likes are a sight to see as the are absolutly huge!!! I don't know what you would put one of those on unless it was something like that tanker that washed up at newcastle a few months back. Oh yeah just a tip don't go expecting any huge bargains tackle wise you will be dissapointed!!!!!!

See if the entrance is still holding some nice flatties and bream.

good luck lol the flatties are asleep and the bream are out in the bays and headlands....

only thing in the lake is blackfish and hardly any.... still, prove me wrong..

we are chasin drummer again at a new wash found on tuesday... looks awesome but need low tide and slight seas

BOAT SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I work in the building right opposite, ive seen alll the boats come in for it, so depressing :(

Im stilll trying to come up with a plan to "borrow" one of those Yahts for a long time! :ph34r:

Her indoors reminded me last night that we have not been out on the Hawesbury for over four years and suggested that as we both have a weekend off at the same time it would be nice to take the boat up there!

After many hours of protest I have given in :1prop:

If I have to explore all of those horrid little bays with tree lined cliffs to make her happy I will :1prop:

As long as I can take "a rod" and 'some tackle" and she makes the tea in the morning I think I will cope :biggrin2:

Robbie.

And then the phone rang!

"Hi mate i just had a job come in.........'

:gun_bandana::gun_bandana::gun_bandana:

Robbie

I have found the Botany bay flathead. Last hour of the run out at ................................................................................................................................ spot X

Alas I was sadly mistaken :(

Not fishing.NOT IN THESE CONDITIONS.Went out on thursday with the brother,started at our usual spots to try and get some livies.Verry quiet.So then to head out to try and get a feed of flatties,but the jackets were out in plague proportions.(NOT AS THE REPORT HAD MENTIONED)So with near perfect conditions we headed out to the 12 miler.We fished off the bottom for 2 mowies,1 under size Kingy and bugger all else.Except for getting caught up on the pro lines.One thing that was a buz we saw what looked like some type of whale.The size of a calf.Brother recons it could of been a pilot whale.It was quite interested in us as it swam up to us and right under the boat.Came back close for 1 flatty.Can,t wait for a run of fin

Hi Yellow Submarine - look forward to reading your reports on the Yosemite trip!! SOunds brillliant!

For me, today I plan on going to Blueys Beach & find some good cabbage & then hit the rocks with it - a buddy knows all the spots & is willing to show me! :1prop:

I repaired the bail arm again on my yak rod & may have to do something a bit more permanent (perhaps araldite that little head back on!)

Beautiful sunny, dead calm morning here just now! The water is dead flat.

Cheers

Roberta

Hi Yellow Submarine - look forward to reading your reports on the Yosemite trip!! SOunds brillliant!

For me, today I plan on going to Blueys Beach & find some good cabbage & then hit the rocks with it - a buddy knows all the spots & is willing to show me! :1prop:

I repaired the bail arm again on my yak rod & may have to do something a bit more permanent (perhaps araldite that little head back on!)

Beautiful sunny, dead calm morning here just now! The water is dead flat.

Cheers

Roberta

with those sort of condition maybe we should all go to roberta for the weekend.

my have to get the dictionary out to remind me what the word CALM means

cheers

bob