Giant Yellowfin

TheDiko

its a baby one :tease: ..... put a 100000000/o hook in him and send him out as a livey for something worth bragging about :074:

seriously though thats one :1yikes: huge fish...

any more details to go with such an awesome fin....like how many days did it take to pull in/which brand of ss wire line used and did dean lukin pull that sucker in.... :1prop:

cheers...steve....

the second i saw the massive 'fin i had a sneaking suspicion i knew where it was caught

lo and behold my suspicions were confirmed. basically on this yankee site there's one subforum where a dude who runs a charter in Puerto Vallarta has a kinda blog.

definitely worth checking out. some absolutely phenomenal fish there!

for me its up there with Nomad as one of the dream trips if i ever get the money :D

http://www.#####ermen.com/board/f146/s...11-a-26298.html

i hope i haven't violated a forum rule by posting a link of another forum. oh well, mods will quickly delete it if so :)

Imagine trying to fit that sucker in the Esky.

Hey, :wife: I only caught one fish today !!! :1prop:

Can you imagine the look on the wifes face when you ask her how shes going to cook it for you !!!

I don't know what you would do with that much fish - I hope he has lots and lots of friends to feed.

Cheers

Greg

Thats a beast !!!!!!!!!

(1) how did they pull it in?

(2) what gear were they using?

(3) wonder how the boat was going when they were moving it from left to right.

(4) makes ya wonder how long the guy could've help it in that position for :1prop:

(5) Lots of fillets there, enough to supply a nation (better know a good chef or else :()

(6) How long did it take to hook in?

(7) how much bigger do they come...oh there's some marvellous creations out there

Cheers for the pic too :beersmile:

As said above, it was caught near Puerto Vallarta, Mexico where the charter is run.

These guys have won ESPN's Wanna Go Fishing competition with the biggest Tuna 3 times in a row.

Sorry Swordy but...........THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!

A near 200kg Striped Marlin was also caught, a couple other 45 - 60kg FIN and a 15 odd kilo Dollie were caught aswell.

Outfit used is unknown

IFS