Hawkesbury 30/11

inhlanzi

G'day Raiders

Got up real early to chase the old TEEHJ ( The ever elusive Hawkesbury Jewfish )

He was not so elusive this morning!!!

Was lucky enough to pick up this big fellow on the run-in tide this morning on a yakka cut bait.

post-1963-1196401898_thumb.jpg

I am a very very happy and satisfied fisherman...

post-1963-1196402908_thumb.jpg

A BIG Thank you to those who helped me along this journey - ya know who you are!!!

Cheers

inhlanzi

Edited by inhlanzi

G'day Raiders

Got up real early to chase the old TEEHJ ( The ever elusive Hawkesbury Jewfish )

He was not so elusive this morning!!!

Was lucky enough to pick up this big fellow on the run tide this morning on a yakka cut bait.

post-1963-1196401898_thumb.jpg

I am a very very happy and satisfied fisherman...

post-1963-1196402908_thumb.jpg

A BIG Thank you to those who helped me along this journey - ya know who you are!!!

Cheers

inhlanzi

Well done mate on the monster!! Must have felt great to bring him in!

Tanthe:1fishing1:

:1clap: Mike great fish mate :thumbup: It just had to happen for you in those spots. You were rewarded by what you put in to it.

Very happy Mike wish I was with you this time just to be there with the gaff and my lines in the water

Mate when you get one that size you've done everything right. What a day for you.

Shirley said congratulations. I know when I caught my first big jew how the feeling was at my place my mum and dad invited my aunts and uncles around as they know the importance of a catch like that to a jew fishermen. It felt like my acceptance among the Greek side of my family, a birthday party and the Greek Easter celebration at the same time.

A fabulous feeling for you and the family !!!!!!

Mike got your pm tried to ring your phone's running hot. I am so happy for you I keep thinking it's the media . Mate I've just gulped down a port and I don't even drink. Yipppyyyyyyyyyyy

Cheers Mike unforgettable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jewgaffer :thumbup::yahoo: { :1happybday::D } :1clap: !!

:1yikes: congrats inhlanzi on such a memorable catch...

that jew is sure trophy size.....

you should get the invitation to the jew hall of fame :biggrin2: ...

any more on the catching side of it,no need for spot x just before daylight how long to pull in,how heavy etc....

anyhows well done again on the great jew....

cheers.... steve.....

Edited by roosterman