Dream Boat

robeebee

I realise that a lot of people view a big luxury cruiser as their ultimate but it just doesn't do it for me. There is a great deal of advantages to cruising along in one of those flash things but get me down close near the water and I will be quite content.

Therefore give me something similar to what Jewgaffer has for sale at the moment. Big enough to carry a few people and heavy enough to give a nice ride but still small enough to get in and out of tight spots in the estuary.

Pity it wouldnt fit in my garage and I live in a unit or I would grab it in a flash.

Dave

Hatteras 60. the older style, like Backlash I drooled over that boat as a kid when it was moored at RQYC. Never seen anything like it since. Back on planet earth a Sailfish 7500 will do OK post-6106-1197795619_thumb.jpg

im with you on the sailfish there mate.

I hear Reg Grundy's boat ( ship) is for sale at the bargin price of $120 mil.

Thought about it but the wage bill for the 25 full time staff is a bit of a drain on finances.

Guess I will just have to stay with my tinnie for a while

Geoff

I hear Reg Grundy's boat ( ship) is for sale at the bargin price of $120 mil.

Thought about it but the wage bill for the 25 full time staff is a bit of a drain on finances.

Guess I will just have to stay with my tinnie for a while

Geoff

Went past the Boadicea coming out of Broken Bay earlier in the year. For such a large yacht, (230 odd feet),

it was making remarkably heavy going out of some fairly moderate seas. If Reg was on board he might have been hurling chunks.

I would be happy with a TABS 6.1m ocean series, a bit lighter on the juice.

Cheers,

Rick