Nice Blurter In The Bay

mr magoo

took my young fella out the bay yesterday morning to spend some quality time with him and my brother the fishing was really slow we flicked soft plastics all over the bay with just a splattering of small flaties and undersize reds, all the time with the constant fear of my not quite four year old attaching a tt jig head to my head with his casting proess,so i decide to get a drink ,put my rod in the holder as it sinks to the bottom stick my head in the cabin to get the drinks when i here mini magoo yelling DAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDD!!!! zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzcheaky bugger s grabbed my rod when i had my back turned ,(here s some quotes from the day) you can use my rod dad , iknow that, get the net dad

any way he played the fish like an old pro on 8 pound string ,i so proud of him

heres some pics the fish was 65cm

post-5893-1205623390_thumb.jpg

post-5893-1205623428_thumb.jpg

cheers arman

What a great blurter for the little fella! :thumbup:

Goes to show you that whenever you go to do something else while fishing...it's sure

to get the fish biting.

That's a stonker trevor in anyone's language.

Well done to the youngun.

Cheers,

Pete.

ha ha thats my nephew!

god we where proud!

the funniest part was every time he got it to the boat he would lean over to look at it and dip his rod, so it would go back down and out of the reach of the net.

my favourite comment was when it was in the live bait tank after my brother had bled it and reece says i cant see your fish cause my big fish is covering it! dont know if he was being cheeky or honest either way it cut!

what an effort though he put us both to shame! and let us know about it.

i had video well so i thought but somehow i buggered it! so i now have audio!

i still think it was 67cm arman but hey.

heres a couple more pics. look the smile on his face i reckon the smile on ours was a little bigger but!

DSC03809.jpg

DSC03808.jpg

Glad to see they still get called blurters, I think it suits better than calling them trevor.

You must of had hold of the young blokes strides to stop him getting dragged over the side.

Well done

Dave